PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 14)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 14)

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:02 pm

elmickio wrote:Redundant as in the PES franchise?

3 weeks of the season left --> Weekly updates switch off.
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Matt10 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Couldn't KONAMI at least try to release another gameplay patch update? They released 1...that's it. It didn't fix much at all, and since then, the same complaints come up.

If they are preparing for PES 2019, couldn't they at least use some of the core concepts that will be established in PES 2019 and apply them to the current PES 2018? Wouldn't that give a decent base feedback on where they can move from?

Am I completely illogical in this thinking?
Matt10
Youth Team
Youth Team

Twitter: @Matt10L

Postby Rach08 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Matt10 wrote:Couldn't KONAMI at least try to release another gameplay patch update? They released 1...that's it. It didn't fix much at all, and since then, the same complaints come up.

If they are preparing for PES 2019, couldn't they at least use some of the core concepts that will be established in PES 2019 and apply them to the current PES 2018? Wouldn't that give a decent base feedback on where they can move from?

Yes you are being stupid. That would actually involve Konami doing some work.
Neil Lennon This is not the end...this is just the beginning

Tommy Burns When you put on the Celtic jersey you’re not playing for a football team, you’re playing for a community and a cause

Xavier Hernández i Creus Celtic, like Barcelona, are more than a football club. Our clubs are a symbol of a culture and community that has not always been made welcome in their respective countries
Rach08
First Team
First Team

Postby eL LoCo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:47 pm

Matt10 wrote:Couldn't KONAMI at least try to release another gameplay patch update? They released 1...that's it. It didn't fix much at all, and since then, the same complaints come up.

thats the most that make me sick of Konami.... they dont try to fix the broken stuff
eL LoCo
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby nani17 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 am

Holy shit this place is covered with BS advert posts..gotta clean the place up. I've been away for too long :lol:

EDIT: I also see a lot of BS between you guys arguing :roll:

Read the other day that Konami lost the Champions League licence not good at all. Wondering will we see it in Fifa 19.
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Previous

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion