PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 14)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 14)

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Philla wrote:
Mutuality-WSDEs wrote:What was the step up?

- legend difficulty
- hard/impossible to dribble through the pitch and back with an mediocre defender or even goalie
- animation fluidity
- reduced game speed
- more inertia noticable
- traces of first touch error
- turf color

All gains, arguably. No losses?
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby makepesgreatagain » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:22 pm

RFC41GE wrote:
makepesgreatagain wrote:rainbow six siege > all other online fps

Does look really good and extremely difficult to master with a hardcore following, might pick it up sometime but imagine it wouldn't be much fun learning the game vs so many experienced players.

Great to watch though.

well worth it mate

im not a huge fps fan but i love the 1 life aspect of it as i used to play likes of cod modern warefare like that,where everyone else racke dup 20 kills i just tried to go through one game without dying, real life style so to speak

r6s can be extremly intense when you are las tman standing for your team, i have done an ace(kill all other team on your own) twice and it was exhilerating!

quite cheap too and ubisoft are brillaint, new maps and operaters all time,apparently they will keep up this support for 10 years!

and you dont need to spend money to get it,grinding is balanced well and i earn a new operater every 3-4 weeks which is enough for me and i only play 1 hour a day on average
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Rach08 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 pm

RFC41GE wrote:Rumour has it cod is being released a month early to not clash with RD2 and cutting out campaign to add a battle royale mode so they can increase sales, hardly signs they have returned to greatness there...

Anyway truth is the gaming industry is cut throat, when they get it wrong people leave in masses and only a small amount go back, likes of destiny and cod are great examples of this.

There is a campaign?
Neil Lennon This is not the end...this is just the beginning

Tommy Burns When you put on the Celtic jersey you’re not playing for a football team, you’re playing for a community and a cause

Xavier Hernández i Creus Celtic, like Barcelona, are more than a football club. Our clubs are a symbol of a culture and community that has not always been made welcome in their respective countries
Rach08
First Team
First Team

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm

makepesgreatagain wrote:
RFC41GE wrote:
makepesgreatagain wrote:rainbow six siege > all other online fps

Does look really good and extremely difficult to master with a hardcore following, might pick it up sometime but imagine it wouldn't be much fun learning the game vs so many experienced players.

Great to watch though.

well worth it mate

im not a huge fps fan but i love the 1 life aspect of it as i used to play likes of cod modern warefare like that,where everyone else racke dup 20 kills i just tried to go through one game without dying, real life style so to speak

r6s can be extremly intense when you are las tman standing for your team, i have done an ace(kill all other team on your own) twice and it was exhilerating!

quite cheap too and ubisoft are brillaint, new maps and operaters all time,apparently they will keep up this support for 10 years!

and you dont need to spend money to get it,grinding is balanced well and i earn a new operater every 3-4 weeks which is enough for me and i only play 1 hour a day on average

I'm still trying to master PUBG at the minute, only won twice since December, you want tense wait till you are in the final 10 out 100 desperate to get that chicken dinner and share the winning clip, heart rate goes through the roof! never experienced anything like it any game ever played.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Rach08 wrote:
RFC41GE wrote:Rumour has it cod is being released a month early to not clash with RD2 and cutting out campaign to add a battle royale mode so they can increase sales, hardly signs they have returned to greatness there...

Anyway truth is the gaming industry is cut throat, when they get it wrong people leave in masses and only a small amount go back, likes of destiny and cod are great examples of this.

There is a campaign?

It's been put about quite a bit from different sources the campaign has been cut from BLOPS 4, this years game in favour of a battle royale mode.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Rach08 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm

RFC41GE wrote:
Rach08 wrote:

There is a campaign?

It's been put about quite a bit from different sources the campaign has been cut from BLOPS 4, this years game in favour of a battle royale mode.

What sources?
Neil Lennon This is not the end...this is just the beginning

Tommy Burns When you put on the Celtic jersey you’re not playing for a football team, you’re playing for a community and a cause

Xavier Hernández i Creus Celtic, like Barcelona, are more than a football club. Our clubs are a symbol of a culture and community that has not always been made welcome in their respective countries
Rach08
First Team
First Team

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:44 pm

@rach08 These numbers are why cod needs a battle royal mode

That is real time numbers, it's the same reason PES needed to add my club, because so many were playing a similar mode on FIFA and sometimes the only way to compete is to copy and try to improve upon its rivals version.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby miguelfcp » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:54 pm

On the other hand, a game best known for having little colored dots on the a 2D pitch whom you can't even control is on that top 10. A realistic platform still sells in an age of UT and myClub.
miguelfcp
Mascot
Mascot

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:54 pm

@rach08 it was Polygon and Eurogamer, both sources close to the project leaked a month apart, make of it as you will but there apparently reliable.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018 ... r-campaign
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:57 pm

miguelfcp wrote:On the other hand, a game best known for having little colored dots on the a 2D pitch whom you can't even control is on that top 10. A realistic platform still sells in an age of UT and myClub.

I'm guessing your on about DOTA?

Only game there I hadn't even heard of but couldn't find Xbox list like this which will no doubt be identical with pubg way out in front by a land slide.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby miguelfcp » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:23 pm

No, I was talking about Football Manager. I've heard a lot about DOTA but honestly don't even know what that is.
miguelfcp
Mascot
Mascot

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Oh yeah of course, just read colored dots and and thought dota lol
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby chilleverest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 pm

I'm not sure how COD would manage a BR but i can definitely see Battlefield doing it. There were even reports of BF V probing for a BR mode.
Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
chilleverest
International
International

Twitter: @chilleverest

Postby danielrh » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Good news! Data Pack 4.0 is coming to PES2018 this week on 26th April.
New updated faces for Premier league, Ligue 1 Conforama, and many more ...... awesome work by Konami
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby elmickio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Is the gameplay updated ?

To me, those faces should be done on day one release. No point having shiny faces if the game doesn't work too well.
elmickio
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: El_mickio
Twitter: @elmickio

Postby RFC41GE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Agents are nice with those datapacks, definitely adds something when you have a full team of players with realistic faces and emotions.

Will probably rip my team up and go for a squad of them like I've done before after winning division 1 and not much else to do.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby danielrh » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 pm

RFC41GE wrote:Agents are nice with those datapacks, definitely adds something when you have a full team of players with realistic faces and emotions.

Will probably rip my team up and go for a squad of them like I've done before after winning division 1 and not much else to do.

Was thinking the same thing the Agents are awesome with these datapacks :D
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm

danielrh wrote:Good news! Data Pack 4.0 is coming to PES2018 this week on 26th April.
New updated faces for Premier league, Ligue 1 Conforama, and many more ...... awesome work by Konami

Will there be any reduction in momentum?
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm

elmickio wrote:Is the gameplay updated ?

To me, those faces should be done on day one release. No point having shiny faces if the game doesn't work too well.

And is going to be redundant quite soon.
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby elmickio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Redundant as in the PES franchise?
elmickio
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: El_mickio
Twitter: @elmickio

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion