PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 13)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 13)

Postby The PES Casual » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
The PES Casual wrote:
F**k off back to the sacred ground that is evo-web then.

Self destruction you say? Yet further proof that you can't say ANYONE takes this too seriously if you think getting banned from a computer game forum is self-destruction.

You live in a bubble, bob. I hope over time it proves to be the evo-web one, not that I dislike evo-web, I think it carries great value, not that you would f**king know specifically as to why I think that, of course.

Ahahaha! What were you just literally saying about freedom of speech? :lol:

Who said I was denying him his freedom of speech? I DID say he should f**k off back to evo-web if it is sacred ground to him. I didn't say he will, or that he needs to change his tone. I simply said that based on his comments about evo-web he should really just f**k off back there, if he loves it so much. It was a recommendation, just like like you telling folks to check out a slider thread.
The PES Casual
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Philla » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Can´t believe we are discussing about the freedom of speech. People can post, others can react. Some are mentally stable to stand it, others not.

I see absolute no reason to make it more complicated than this.
Philla
First Team
First Team

Postby twobobpeeters » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Philla wrote:Can´t believe we are discussing about the freedom of speech. People can post, others can react. Some are mentally stable to stand it, others not.

I see absolute no reason to make it more complicated than this.

I agree, all I can say is the forum has taken a massive turn for the bizarre since Alan decided to come back with this 'persona'
Last edited by twobobpeeters on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twobobpeeters
First Team
First Team

PSN: ookieusm

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:19 pm

The PES Casual wrote:I simply said that based on his comments about evo-web he should really just f**k off back there, if he loves it so much. It was a recommendation, just like like you telling folks to check out a slider thread.

I'm not sure even you believe this.

It wasn't a recommendation, it meant: 'go away, stop talking'.

That's how you react when you reach your limit of reason and argument.

You were doing on PESfan and you did it here when you were implicitly threatening me by claiming that you have moderator powers.

Clearly, given your routine abusiveness, the irony of that will not be lost.
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby danny275 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:23 pm

I decided to let this run for a bit to see if people were sensible enough to get back on topic or come to some sort of resolution. Evidently that was a bit optimistic, as the arguing on here has increased exponentially lately. I mean, while it's been hilarious and entertaining to me, it's been page after page of dick measuring and general wankery and it's run it's course

So, get back on topic. The topic is PES news and PES discussion (I do appreciate the people who tried to steer it back in that direction). Also could we possibly cut down on the cuntish behaviour toward each other? That'd be splendid
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Whats all this about 'burning' me Alan? for what purpose? being emotive?
Did i not just post about emotive being good, as long as you respect others opinions and views as well as your own?
Seems your agenda also includes wishing to see other people who are passionate about the game be stamped on because their views dont fit yours, sad state of affairs if that is the case.

Take it you wont be stepping back to evaluate how you interact then, shame as I think you could genuinely be another quality voice in the debate and contribute a lot, but as it is, you persist, even up to your last post, on using this expletive-ridden, aggressive, hostile, 'im right so f*ck everyone else' type approach.

I'm embarrassed for you.

And on a sidenote, how the hell do you know that you have played more of the game than Matt, twobob, me, or anyone else? how can you be so sure that you are the authority and that others haven't played as much as you?
I'll tell you what though, If matt had played 5 friendly matches, and you had played 5000 myclub matches, I'd value matt's opinions 100 times more than yours, hows hat take ya? Pal ?
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Twitter: @PESFX

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Here here, agree.
let it just be noted though that before Alan's return, we all discussed PES daily, there were disagreements but it was always about PES, and there were minimal insults and personal shit going on, even when Dan took stick he came back with positive MyClub inspired posts, even if it did annoy most of us.

The personal insults, slagging off, aggressiveness and hostility has only increased exponentially since alan's 'F*ck you' front page post, then his continuous need to insult everyone and aggressive stance ever since, so more than happy to get things back on track and get some worthwhile discussion going but if you're looking for anyone to blame, the answer lies firmly closer to home mate.

danny275 wrote:I decided to let this run for a bit to see if people were sensible enough to get back on topic or come to some sort of resolution. Evidently that was a bit optimistic, as the arguing on here has increased exponentially lately. I mean, while it's been hilarious and entertaining to me, it's been page after page of dick measuring and general wankery and it's run it's course

So, get back on topic. The topic is PES news and PES discussion (I do appreciate the people who tried to steer it back in that direction). Also could we possibly cut down on the cuntish behaviour toward each other? That'd be splendid
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby RFC41GE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:36 pm

I literally have no idea wtf is going on here but reading it is certainly passing the time a wee bit quicker :)
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Recall our man in the driving seat:

@Adam_Bhatti
Jan 29
Adam Bhatti Retweeted Winning Eleven Blog
Smashed it cut through the BS and get some common ground. Build together with some intelligent discussion.

Great post @placid_casual75 Adam Bhatti added,
Winning Eleven Blog
@WENBlog
[New] Introducing: The PES Casual http://bit.ly/2rUPUIb  #WENB
20 replies 5 retweets 22 likes
Reply 20 Retweet 5 Like 22
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Yep. very worrying that Adam thought that Alan's aggressive swear ridden agitative post was intelligent, and well written.

basically translated as 'I agree Alan, big F*ck you to everyone who thinks the game can be improved, only opinions of people who love the game are valid'

and that people, is why I am done with PES.

Mutuality-WSDEs wrote:Recall our man in the driving seat:

@Adam_Bhatti
Jan 29
Adam Bhatti Retweeted Winning Eleven Blog
Smashed it cut through the BS and get some common ground. Build together with some intelligent discussion.
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby The PES Casual » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:Whats all this about 'burning' me Alan? for what purpose? being emotive?
Did i not just post about emotive being good, as long as you respect others opinions and views as well as your own?
Seems your agenda also includes wishing to see other people who are passionate about the game be stamped on because their views dont fit yours, sad state of affairs if that is the case.

Take it you wont be stepping back to evaluate how you interact then, shame as I think you could genuinely be another quality voice in the debate and contribute a lot, but as it is, you persist, even up to your last post, on using this expletive-ridden, aggressive, hostile, 'im right so f*ck everyone else' type approach.

I'm embarrassed for you.

And on a sidenote, how the hell do you know that you have played more of the game than Matt, twobob, me, or anyone else? how can you be so sure that you are the authority and that others haven't played as much as you?
I'll tell you what though, If matt had played 5 friendly matches, and you had played 5000 myclub matches, I'd value matt's opinions 100 times more than yours, hows hat take ya? Pal ?

I agreed with your take on being emotive. Read it back.

Oh, come on! You don't get to talk about opinions being stamped on. Watch you do that with Daniel and also pesmunki frequently; watched you round on the new guy peskev too. Again, take a look in the mirror.

It's a guess based on life experience regarding the amount I have played compared to them. I wouldn't play a game I don't like for a prolonged period. Simple. Regards your "5 v. 1000 matches": good grief, whatever. Is that meant to sting?

Regards your other points, it appears you simply haven't read what I have had to say either today or elsewhere... by your own frequent admission, I might add.

But ultimately Dan is right. This is all off topic and the actual topic is one that you and others are done with. I guess things are going to settle naturally then.
Last edited by The PES Casual on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The PES Casual
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby RFC41GE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:54 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:and that people, is why I am done with pes

Man I say that every year but the hype gets me every time mind you last year I sold my PS4 and PES after a month or two and sold my steel case copy of PES 18 after a few weeks this year.

Could say I won't buy but it's pointless, I always get it anyway just to see if it lives up to the "reviews" only to be let down by certain aspects every time.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The PES Casual » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Anyway. Office closed (it isn't Konami, Mutu...OR MAYBE IT IS) so I'm away to try land LEGEND Paulo Maldini in MYCLUB.

Gonna try upload some matches. See y'all later.
The PES Casual
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:12 pm

I'm worn out with arguing with you all the time Alan,. so lets just agree to keep it civilised, draw a line and move on shall we?
really though mate, theres no need to be aggressive all the time, I',m sure you're not that much of a c*nt in real life so no need to be over a PC screen, its a game after all, as i said, I'm done playing PES 18 now, after over 600 matches offline, a few dozen online and hrs upon hrs of friendly matches, and serious time spent in editing mode, PES 18 has given me 5 months worth of daily play, value for money, is a superb game, but I just feel has many many basic issues that prevents it being the best PES game ever.

PES18 is a superb football video game, PES18 is NOT even a decent true-PES game.

I'm not boycotting the series, as if PES19 delivers and addresses some key areas which we have discussed, then I will buy it, of course I will, if it doesn't, I wont, simple as that, but either way, my time with PES18 has come to an end.

Will still post here as have a vested interest in the game, and on that note, I'm off to conclude negotiations with an agent of a player I've targeted who is playing hardball over image rights and signing on fee, to replace a player I had injured in game, and is out for 8 weeks, where the crowd chanted his name as he left the field, in a proper stadium, with commentary that actually related to what was happening on screen.

The PES Casual wrote:
Forced_Reps wrote:Whats all this about 'burning' me Alan? for what purpose? being emotive?

I'm embarrassed for you.

I agreed with your take on being emotive. Read it back.

Oh, come on! You don't get to talk about opinions being stamped on. Watch you do that with Daniel and also pesmunki frequently; watched you round on the new guy peskev too. Again, take a look in the mirror.

It's a guess based on life experience regarding the amount I have played compared to them. I wouldn't play a game I don't like for a prolonged period. Simple. Regards your "5 v. 1000 matches": good grief, whatever. Is that meant to sting?

Regards your other points, it appears you simply haven't read what I have had to say either today or elsewhere... by your own frequent admission, I might add.

But ultimately Dan is right. This is all off topic and the actual topic is one that you and others are done with. I guess things are going to settle naturally then.
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby RFC41GE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:14 pm

The PES Casual wrote:Anyway. Office closed (it isn't Konami, Mutu...OR MAYBE IT IS) so I'm away to try land LEGEND Paulo Maldini in MYCLUB.

It's very sad to see someone with a voice in this community actually promote that random spin lottery bullshit.

Before PES 15 released I remember someone promote by saying "if you want Ronaldo, you can sign Ronaldo".

For someone who had been playing FIFA UT for a few years where getting the stars was something for the haves or the lucky the fact I could sign these players without spending a fortune was music to my ears, look how it is now though.

Just a thought here, but you and other mature gamers, as you claim you are could do more to get us off this random lootbox nonsense we are currently dealing with, I mean surely you can't think it's a good thing, nobody can.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby peskev » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:19 pm

I got Maldini last night in my 3rd attempt :-)

We then played 15 coop matches, winning all except for one draw so he is yet to lose.

Question for those who have gone off PES 18 - have you actually tried coop?

For me it is the mode closest to playing real football. There is the pressure to do well as your teammate is relying on you. You also have to make good runs off the ball which you don't get in single player. Some of the build up play we do is stunning.

For us it is just about playing football, none of the extra stuff that FIFA has matters a jot.
peskev
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Mutuality-WSDEs » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:26 pm

The PES Casual wrote:Anyway. Office closed (it isn't Konami, Mutu...OR MAYBE IT IS) so I'm away to try land LEGEND Paulo Maldini in MYCLUB.

Ah, when all else breaks down you'll always have your accusations of conspiracy theorist to fall back on and nobody can take that away from you.

Scripted spins, scripted matches: enjoy.

I play a bit still, almost like a warm up to playing a proper online game: Battlefield 1. But as soon as I feel the game is cheating me, I stop.

I hate the way this game cheats me out of my experience, my playing skill, my legacy knowledge, squad building skill and tactical knowledge in order to compensate lower skilled microtransaction buyers or in order to try a coerce me to buy microtransactions.

So utterly corrupt.
Mutuality-WSDEs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby RFC41GE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Mutuality-WSDEs wrote:a proper online game: Battlefield 1

Just wait till PS4 gets PUBG, battlefield is like a school playground in comparison.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Forced_Reps » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Depends how you quantify 'that extra stuff'.
If you play with a friend co-op and just enjoy that one mode and chat together via a headset or whatever then great, but for those of us that want to play an offline career mode where there's a variation in stadiums and camera angles, that look realistic, with great match day atmosphere, and crowd chants, good presentation, commentary that is actually intelligent, with a good transfer system, where squad management is essential due to injuries, suspensions, etc, and where when you win the league, you actually get a trophy - then all that 'Extra' stuff, ie stuff that Konami choose not to put into their game, is very important.

peskev wrote:For us it is just about playing football, none of the extra stuff that FIFA has matters a jot.
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby danielrh » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:I'm worn out with arguing with you all the time Alan,. so lets just agree to keep it civilised, draw a line and move on shall we?
really though mate, theres no need to be aggressive all the time, I',m sure you're not that much of a c*nt in real life so no need to be over a PC screen, its a game after all, as i said, I'm done playing PES 18 now, after over 600 matches offline, a few dozen online and hrs upon hrs of friendly matches, and serious time spent in editing mode, PES 18 has given me 5 months worth of daily play, value for money, is a superb game, but I just feel has many many basic issues that prevents it being the best PES game ever.

PES18 is a superb football video game, PES18 is NOT even a decent true-PES game.

I'm not boycotting the series, as if PES19 delivers and addresses some key areas which we have discussed, then I will buy it, of course I will, if it doesn't, I wont, simple as that, but either way, my time with PES18 has come to an end.

Will still post here as have a vested interest in the game, and on that note, I'm off to conclude negotiations with an agent of a player I've targeted who is playing hardball over image rights and signing on fee, to replace a player I had injured in game, and is out for 8 weeks, where the crowd chanted his name as he left the field, in a proper stadium, with commentary that actually related to what was happening on screen.

This right here - sometimes you have to say hey, lets put an end to the back and forth and move on.
There are times me and Forced_Reps have clashed (yes I do accept my part of any blame), but the thing is like real men we call time on it and move on, and because of this adult manner I do respect Forced_Reps

peskev wrote:I got Maldini last night in my 3rd attempt :-)

We then played 15 coop matches, winning all except for one draw so he is yet to lose.

Question for those who have gone off PES 18 - have you actually tried coop?

For me it is the mode closest to playing real football. There is the pressure to do well as your teammate is relying on you. You also have to make good runs off the ball which you don't get in single player. Some of the build up play we do is stunning.

For us it is just about playing football, none of the extra stuff that FIFA has matters a jot.

I've tried co-op it's good, very good especially when you play with players that play football properly, good football, pass and move and keep their positions.

you got Maldini? wow I've been hearing he's a beast in defense.
and the extra stuff Fifa has, PES is working towards getting to this level, it will take time but they will get there.
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion