PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:22 pm

danielrh wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:
You know full well that I'm pointing out you making more assurances that you absolutely cannot guarantee the delivery of, which is a running theme on here as every year and new PES passes.

But by all means, you pass that off as 'trolling' because you don't like what you hear. :roll:

I've explained myself time and time again about your empty assurances and why you shouldn't make these promises then see your arse when people pick you up on them when they don't happen. You never, ever listen though, you just keep doing it time and again. You either do it on purpose or do it because you have to because of your job.


I hav'nt made any assurances none, I may have drop a little hint here and there but that's all they are little hints.

please don't blow things up out of proportion, and make things bigger than they really are.

You - you in particular I say A your say B I say Y you say Z - then comes the judging stuff that you do no one else in the forums does it only you, you need to wake up and understand Daniel Richard Henry is not answerable to you.

You need to watch how to speak to people on here .... this is what I do I always talk to people with manners and respect, sometimes your a bit OTT with how you address people

Ok lads - as anyone heard the news that Microsoft could be trying to buy EA, I wonder if this could mean Fifa suddenly became an Xbox exclusive or Fifa comes out a few weeks on Xbox first then PS4 later on


You've already said that Master League in PES2019 will be a great mode, like literally 5 pages ago. "Feedback has been given, sometimes you just have to wait for things, the wait will be worth it" etc

I'll address you as I wish, just because you don't like what's being said doesn't mean I'm being rude or overstepping the mark. I've not once insulted you, something you can't say yourself. We've been here time and again yet you still do the same things but expect a different response. If I think you're bullshitting then I'll tell you you're bullshitting. Simple as that.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
You've already said that Master League in PES2019 will be a great mode, like literally 5 pages ago. "Feedback has been given, sometimes you just have to wait for things, the wait will be worth it" etc

I'll address you as I wish, just because you don't like what's being said doesn't mean I'm being rude or overstepping the mark. I've not once insulted you, something you can't say yourself. We've been here time and again yet you still do the same things but expect a different response. If I think you're bullshitting then I'll tell you you're bullshitting. Simple as that.


whenever I come to read your post this is my reaction to begin with

Image#

I just don't get anywhere with you.

I repeat one more time - some things will be achieved and some things will take longer, but Konami will get there so in the meantime have fun and enjoy life don't let PES consume you.
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
You've already said that Master League in PES2019 will be a great mode, like literally 5 pages ago. "Feedback has been given, sometimes you just have to wait for things, the wait will be worth it" etc

I'll address you as I wish, just because you don't like what's being said doesn't mean I'm being rude or overstepping the mark. I've not once insulted you, something you can't say yourself. We've been here time and again yet you still do the same things but expect a different response. If I think you're bullshitting then I'll tell you you're bullshitting. Simple as that.


whenever I come to read your post this is my reaction to begin with

Image#

I just don't get anywhere with you.

I repeat one more time - some things will be achieved and some things will take longer, but Konami will get there so in the meantime have fun and enjoy life don't let PES consume you.
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby bigol83 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:55 pm

"Enjoy life", don't think too much about how Konami is screwing you year after year with a game that never feels like a complete product but you pay as a complete product.

This is exactly what Konami wants, a brain dead fanbase that just keeps buying Pes. No, i won't do that. i won't be hoping anymore. I will make my voice heard on forums and by not giving them any money until i feel they are deserving it.
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:59 pm

danielrh wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:
You've already said that Master League in PES2019 will be a great mode, like literally 5 pages ago. "Feedback has been given, sometimes you just have to wait for things, the wait will be worth it" etc

I'll address you as I wish, just because you don't like what's being said doesn't mean I'm being rude or overstepping the mark. I've not once insulted you, something you can't say yourself. We've been here time and again yet you still do the same things but expect a different response. If I think you're bullshitting then I'll tell you you're bullshitting. Simple as that.


whenever I come to read your post this is my reaction to begin with

Image#

I just don't get anywhere with you.

I repeat one more time - some things will be achieved and some things will take longer, but Konami will get there so in the meantime have fun and enjoy life don't let PES consume you.


That reaction sums you up more than it does me.

You don't get anywhere with me because you still do exactly the same thing you always do. I don't know how many times it needs to be explained to you before it goes in. You have no desire in considering whether the things you repeatedly spout are the reason why people call you out on it.

All this has been explained numerous times by numerous posters in great detail, as have examples of past incidents of the same thing that have all come to nothing. I get that it's your job to be positive about PES (we all know what happens if you aren't) but you're becoming a parody.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby RFC41GE » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Well said bigol83 and it's not just pes it's all the games coming out atm that are let downs ect for one saving grace... PUBG!!!!! That game is going to transfer the industry, newest most freshest thing to hit consoles in years, outstanding 10/10 skill based game, only downside is it's completely changed my dreams, like literally every dream is in pubg style, loot houses hear footsteps hide in bathrooms scared to move lol
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby bigol83 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 pm

There are also many other games out there there really tring to make a good old fashioned single player gameplay or innovative multiplayer.

I mean Konami is not innovating at all, it's stalling, why should i give them money? Best to give money to developers that respect their fans.
bigol83
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am
Twitter: @bigol83

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby RFC41GE » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Played a ton of monster hunter tri on the Wii and to me it just looks more of the same, can see why loads are enjoying it though but it does get old.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Nik778899 wrote:That reaction sums you up more than it does me.

You don't get anywhere with me because you still do exactly the same thing you always do. I don't know how many times it needs to be explained to you before it goes in. You have no desire in considering whether the things you repeatedly spout are the reason why people call you out on it.

All this has been explained numerous times by numerous posters in great detail, as have examples of past incidents of the same thing that have all come to nothing. I get that it's your job to be positive about PES (we all know what happens if you aren't) but you're becoming a parody.


Image
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:14 pm

danielrh wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:That reaction sums you up more than it does me.

You don't get anywhere with me because you still do exactly the same thing you always do. I don't know how many times it needs to be explained to you before it goes in. You have no desire in considering whether the things you repeatedly spout are the reason why people call you out on it.

All this has been explained numerous times by numerous posters in great detail, as have examples of past incidents of the same thing that have all come to nothing. I get that it's your job to be positive about PES (we all know what happens if you aren't) but you're becoming a parody.


Image


There's a surprise. :roll:
As Philla correctly said in the past, based on your analogy in your signature, I don't know how you could look in a mirror and not see a pigeon.
Last edited by Nik778899 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:15 pm

bigol83 wrote:There are also many other games out there there really tring to make a good old fashioned single player gameplay or innovative multiplayer.

I mean Konami is not innovating at all, it's stalling, why should i give them money? Best to give money to developers that respect their fans.


There are some brilliant games out there right now.

yes @bigol83 Konami used to innovate with the football on the pitch, I'd like to see a return to form for eg a simple thing I'd love to see the coin toss at kick off return.

RFC41GE wrote:Played a ton of monster hunter tri on the Wii and to me it just looks more of the same, can see why loads are enjoying it though but it does get old.


UFC3 the career mode is miles ahead of WWE2K 2K needs to step up with the wrestling game
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
There's a surprise. :roll:
As Philla correctly said in the past, based on your analogy in your signature, I don't know how you could look in a mirror and not see a pigeon.


This is what I'm talking about can't we just get along? - there's never any closure with you just back and forth back and forth till the conversation gets silly, stupid and boring

I think with you - you have to get the last word in because if you don't it's like you've lost the argument, not long back to had another tiff with another poster and it went from Sat to Sun, he tried to calm it down but you just couldn't stop, you can't help yourself.

...... com'on Nik it's the weekend chill out mate and watch the footy and talk PES on here
Last edited by danielrh on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby The PES Casual » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 pm

I think it has been long established, way before my own recent activity, that members will not see eye to eye with others.

I'm not much of a drinker these days, but would sit and have a beer with any of you on account of common interests. That is likely never going to happen for a myriad of reasons so therefore that leaves this place to hopefully have that type of good-natured, well-intentioned conversation.

I hope that we can all try and get along when discussing what is for most around these parts to be a £40-ish pounds annual investment, with the amount of time committed to it thereafter along with where the time is spent with the game clearly differing. It, of course, goes without saying opinions will differ taking all that into consideration.

I stand by what was inferred in my opening post earlier in the week in that other types of players voice should be heard. Not so as force some nodding in agreement from others, but to simply try see other points of view and establish some common ground.

Let's try keep the conversation in is best a spirit as possible, in spite of differences. If difference in opinion is that great among certain members that they are unable to try find common ground, then they need to just park it regards one another for the time being, as I don't think it will offer much in the long run all this accusation and counter-accusation. I also think calling anyone with a like for the game, the videogame, as "brain dead" is hardly progressive. It is incredibly ignorant and enormously speculative, make no mistake about that, and I think even Matt's most recent post inferred similar when he asserted that there is literally no base game, at all. That seemed to go over many folks heads, folk who in response to my opening couple of contributions to the front page were only too happy to tell me that they still play the game. There is much more that could be said in return there, but I am going to try my damndest to not respond with a similarly dismissive take.

Hello again to recent new members or those making a return like myself, and a big thanks to our regulars as well. Hope you all have a good weekend and if any time is spent on here during it exchange is healthy as well as respectful.

Oh, and Chris. I enjoyed what I caught of your recent podcast. Plenty I might disagree with regards the game, but good discussion had there. We'll get something sorted there, I just might need to offer up some other front page content first, but I'm also thinking that maybe making an appearance on your podcast sooner rather than later would help too, given your kind and from what I can tell is good-natured offer.
The PES Casual
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby danielrh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:36 pm

The PES Casual wrote:I think it has been long established, way before my own recent activity, that members will not see eye to eye with others.

I'm not much of a drinker these days, but would sit and have a beer with any of you on account of common interests. That is likely never going to happen for a myriad of reasons so therefore that leaves this place to hopefully have that type of good-natured, well-intentioned conversation.

I hope that we can all try and get along when discussing what is for most around these parts to be a £40-ish pounds annual investment, with the amount of time committed to it thereafter along with where the time is spent with the game clearly differing. It, of course, goes without saying opinions will differ taking all that into consideration.

I stand by what was inferred in my opening post earlier in the week in that other types of players voice should be heard. Not so as force some nodding in agreement from others, but to simply try see other points of view and establish some common ground.

Let's try keep the conversation in is best a spirit as possible, in spite of differences. If difference in opinion is that great among certain members that they are unable to try find common ground, then they need to just park it regards one another for the time being, as I don't think it will offer much in the long run all this accusation and counter-accusation. I also think calling anyone with a like for the game, the videogame, as "brain dead" is hardly progressive. It is incredibly ignorant and enormously speculative, make no mistake about that, and I think even Matt's most recent post inferred similar when he asserted that there is literally no base game, at all. That seemed to go over many folks heads, folk who in response to my opening couple of contributions to the front page were only too happy to tell me that they still play the game. There is much that could be said in return there, but I am going to try my damndest to not make it about what I think about them or indeed any other type of player moving forward.

Hello again to recent new members or those making a return like myself, and a big thanks to our regulars as well. Hope you all have a good weekend and if any time is spent on here during it exchange is healthy as well as respectful.

Oh, and Chris. I enjoyed what I caught of your recent podcast. Plenty I might disagree with regards the game, but good discussion had there. We'll get something sorted there, I just might need to offer up some other front page content first, but I'm also thinking that maybe making an appearance on your podcast sooner rather than later would help too, given your kind and from what I can tell is good-natured offer.


+1
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

PES2019 is "the POWER of football"
User avatar
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:45 pm

danielrh wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:
There's a surprise. :roll:
As Philla correctly said in the past, based on your analogy in your signature, I don't know how you could look in a mirror and not see a pigeon.


This is what I'm talking about can't we just get along? - there's never any closure with you just back and forth back and forth till the conversation gets silly, stupid and boring

I think with you - you have to get the last word in because if you don't it's like you've lost the argument, not long back to had another tiff with another poster and it went from Sat to Sun, he tried to calm it down but you just couldn't stop, you can't help yourself.

...... com'on Nik it's the weekend chill out mate and watch the footy and talk PES on here


I'm happy to discuss PES and do regularly, I have done previously with you too. You just do not seem to take on board what anybody on here says. The whole discussion recently sums it up.

You: Master League will be a great mode in PES2019.

Me: Why will it?

You: I believe Konami can do it.

Me: Considering their track record, there is no evidence to support such a claim.

You: ...

Never ever an answer or any fact at all to back up points you make, you always argue in the face of facts and Konami's track record; as I've said before it's blind faith. Look at my point yesterday too. You essentially blamed ML being stripped back on the switch to next-gen as well as the fox engine. I pointed out that PES2018 is the fourth release on next-gen and the fifth release on the Fox engine. Absolutely no answer from you.

I'll discuss a point as long as necessary. You never consider your role in the discussion and disagreements on here, Daniel.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby mbuck10 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Just catching up with some of the comments on twitter regarding PES 2018. Why on earth don’t Konami learn their mistakes? Their marketing/customer relations are terrible. Personally, I’ve not played the game since before Christmas, I think it’s a busted flush, but went on to see if there was any news on a gameplay patch/update. Anyway, I’d say 60-70% of the comments on Twitter were about a transfer update and a data pack. All the responses from the official PES site were of the ‘no announcements yet, but stay tuned ;-)’. This isn’t really good enough, is it. Now, we know it’s coming soon... probably in the next 2-3weeks, so what’s wrong with saying that? Why do they continue with this half arsed blackout and ignorance which boarders on arrogance? I mean, they’ve nothing to back it up with! Konami are the definition of ‘posh frock, no knickers’... wankers!!!
mbuck10
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby The PES Casual » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
danielrh wrote:
Nik778899 wrote:
There's a surprise. :roll:
As Philla correctly said in the past, based on your analogy in your signature, I don't know how you could look in a mirror and not see a pigeon.


This is what I'm talking about can't we just get along? - there's never any closure with you just back and forth back and forth till the conversation gets silly, stupid and boring

I think with you - you have to get the last word in because if you don't it's like you've lost the argument, not long back to had another tiff with another poster and it went from Sat to Sun, he tried to calm it down but you just couldn't stop, you can't help yourself.

...... com'on Nik it's the weekend chill out mate and watch the footy and talk PES on here


I'm happy to discuss PES and do regularly, I have done previously with you too. You just do not seem to take on board what anybody on here says. The whole discussion recently sums it up.

You: Master League will be a great mode in PES2019.

Me: Why will it?

You: I believe Konami can do it.

Me: Considering their track record, there is no evidence to support such a claim.

You: ...

Never ever an answer or any fact at all to back up points you make, you always argue in the face of facts and Konami's track record; as I've said before it's blind faith. Look at my point yesterday too. You essentially blamed ML being stripped back on the switch to next-gen as well as the fox engine. I pointed out that PES2018 is the fourth release on next-gen and the fifth release on the Fox engine. Absolutely no answer from you.

I'll discuss a point as long as necessary. You never consider your role in the discussion and disagreements on here, Daniel.


Regarding ML there is possibly an element of truth regarding how an engine impacts on development of modes, certainly regards how change and also resource can impact on the development of certain assets. What potentially results is at the very least (the very least) a perception that development of any asset has been abandoned.

Without going into details or specifics, because I can't and whatever I do know is hardly crammed with minute detail (in other words I don't have all the information), I know that ML is not being abandoned. I just simply know that and it isn't known by reading into articles, tweets, and alike.

What comes from the refusal of the developer to abandon ML is up for continuing debate, with game itself ultimately having to do the talking come what may.

There is a period of transition happening in gaming as a whole, right down to distribution. I am of the opinion (and when I say this it is just opinion, not based on any knowledge of an ITK nature) that we might very well see a product(s) that will look to split the userbase very clearly, but if done right can be a positive thing for all types of player in the long run. It wouldn't surpise me if a PES-lite formed the base of the game, so in essence the base is free from it's release, with modes outwith myClub being assets that can be bought. Sounds scary, eh? Especially given publishers form across the whole medium, but something like that could work in my opinion if done right.

Right in that particular situation would be to make the key paid content, if all of it were to be purchased by a user, to amount to that same 40-50 quid outlay we currently have for the full game, but doesn't demand all that money up front.

Would a player like yourself, for example, be willing to pay 15-20 quid for ML (so all teams and players and Edit Mode mode thrown in) once you have downloaded and installed the free base game? Would you, after that and as an offline player be then willing to pay a couple of quid for a use in offline only play Legend player? Would you like a game that offers user-choice from the off like that? A product in which value comes from what you are only willing to pay? Remember, you would starting from a position of not having paid anything.

Now, there are risks there. I would have my own concerns (pricing model) but, and this is a potential biggie for ML players, it could reveal that those who play ML are a tiny minority, with the concern then being that they do scrap the mode as opposed to attempt to improve it.

I'm not entirely sure where I would sit with something like that, but I could see potential benefits as well as new potential issues. What wouldn't be an issue is player choice as they would no longer have to pay a lump sum up front for a game in which only one or two modes appeal.

Anyway, that is the types of questions I like to ponder over with these games when it comes to access, value, and overall health of the product. Ways in which to explore trying to keep everyone happy.

I would like other folk to offer their take on that model. Would like to hear your own thoughts, Nik.
The PES Casual
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby The PES Casual » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 pm

I should add, that when I say the refusal for the developers to not abandon ML resulting in an ongoing debate, I don't mean just on here or in other community sites. The developers themselves will have their own debates there too and thankfully, from my understanding, is not a debate centred on if there should be an ML mode, and more what should be done, can be done realistically both in the immediate and long-term future.

I find myself in a position where I will not predict anything regards ML, other than it will remain an ongoing concern, by that I mean it simply existing.
The PES Casual
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Joolz40559 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi guys and gals any idea when the January transfer window update will be out for PES 2018 and Fifa 2018? Seems nothing on official Twitter.
User avatar
Joolz40559
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Oxford
PSN: Joolz40559

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 12)

Postby Nik778899 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 pm

If they were to scrap it then I wouldn't buy the game. Simple as that.

There's been plenty of polls on Twitter and whatnot as to people's favourite mode and ML always comes out on top. A career mode is the bread and butter of a football video game, no game could call itself a simulation without it.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests