PES 2017 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 17)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

PES 2017 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 17)

Postby nani17 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Sadly it seems people have given up on this place but I don't blame them. Sad to see but ......continue topic

Pesmunki wrote:@Matt10L Here's the vid I promised...

It's a 20 mins match on Superstar. I forgot to trim it before I hit the upload button so you don't see me setting up the tactics, don't know if it would capture that long of a vid anyway.

But I set up with your 5 second fix, Fluid Formations on but with Kick Off, In Possession, and Out of Possession all the same. But then I push my defensive line all the way up and pause the game, switch sides and did the same for Lyon.

Now you're way better than me at analysing these things, but as I play it it definitely feels more compact and more condensed with the CPU AI pressing me more, and I think that's because both teams have the highest defensive line possible, which mirrors the way most teams set up to play these days anyway.

What do you think?

Also, check out my free kick with Di Maria!!! :D

Cheers

Now with vid embedded I hope!!! :D
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Re: PES 2017 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 17)

Postby Matt10 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:13 am

Munki - I'm subbed to you, so I definitely am watching it. It looks solid. Still wish we could find a way to make it more difficult to pass though. Lovely free kick!

I need to finish the vid, got distracted, but thanks for the video - enjoyable watch so far.
Matt10
Mascot
Mascot

Twitter: @Matt10L

Postby K1NG » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Did anyone do the PES feedback questionnaire a few weeks back? It didn't even make sense, so I didn't get to fill it out...

Someone tweeted Adam regarding it and he seemed to give an answer unrelated to the question :https://mobile.twitter.com/Blancomanus/status/843766324828540930
K1NG
First Team
First Team

Postby Muffinmen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Really long time since I pop up over here. :D

I quit the online side of PES17 back in Dec 2016. Later on I finally got into Master League to see what all the fuzz was about from the... players here..

Season 1 I pick a crappy Spanish 2nd div team. I won the league no problem on superstar. So I think.. OK it was 2nd div.. 1st should be harder. Season 2 I win La Liga with my crappy team. All my players rated 60's and 70's. Not a single guy rated 80.... Now I'm in the World Cup with strong Spain.. won all games and now in the final vs Morocco. Yea. They beat Germany and Argentina lol not impossible but chances are so low.. Anyway I'll just destroy them tomorrow... WHERE IS THE CHALLENGE?

Are you guys that bad at the game..? It's ridiculous. I'm about to just simulate the games get the platinum and fk this game. All the games are starting to feel the same, I'm bored of winning. I like to win but when I don't feel a challenge it's boring...how can.people play this..?

Anyway Konami will get 0 Euros from me late this year. I download whatever F2P they release and delete really fast if more mediocre PES games.. Well mediocre is the best they do, crap is more likely lol
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

PSN: AutomaticSnake

Postby Pesmunki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Matt10 wrote:Munki - I'm subbed to you, so I definitely am watching it. It looks solid. Still wish we could find a way to make it more difficult to pass though. Lovely free kick!

I need to finish the vid, got distracted, but thanks for the video - enjoyable watch so far.

Matt10, yeah I remembered you'd subbed me, cheers.

I've just written a long post in reply and got timed out and lost it all!!! Bollocks!!!

:lol:
Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

PSN: cogs67

Postby Pesmunki » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Muffinmen wrote:Really long time since I pop up over here. :D

I quit the online side of PES17 back in Dec 2016. Later on I finally got into Master League to see what all the fuzz was about from the... players here..

Season 1 I pick a crappy Spanish 2nd div team. I won the league no problem on superstar. So I think.. OK it was 2nd div.. 1st should be harder. Season 2 I win La Liga with my crappy team. All my players rated 60's and 70's. Not a single guy rated 80.... Now I'm in the World Cup with strong Spain.. won all games and now in the final vs Morocco. Yea. They beat Germany and Argentina lol not impossible but chances are so low.. Anyway I'll just destroy them tomorrow... WHERE IS THE CHALLENGE?

Are you guys that bad at the game..? It's ridiculous. I'm about to just simulate the games get the platinum and fk this game. All the games are starting to feel the same, I'm bored of winning. I like to win but when I don't feel a challenge it's boring...how can.people play this..?

Anyway Konami will get 0 Euros from me late this year. I download whatever F2P they release and delete really fast if more mediocre PES games.. Well mediocre is the best they do, crap is more likely lol

If you spam the controls there's no challenge...

;)
Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Muffinmen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 am

Pesmunki wrote:
Muffinmen wrote:Really long time since I pop up over here. :D

If you spam the controls there's no challenge...

;)

Right... anyway. I play this garbage how it was made to be played. I feel sorry if you guys play games that arent on rails and actually take skill.
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby Pesmunki » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Another 20 mins match on superstar...

...trying to play it as realistically as the current game will allow and this one felt really good while playing it. Went 2-0 up early on and just managed the game after that. The longer game time makes it less frantic to defend against the AI I feel. I've even played some 30 mins matches and it's been good also, just can't figure out how to capture that long a vid on my PS 4! :?

But anyway, there's tweaks that I'd love to see in the new game and that's what we should be focusing on in here and communicating it with the Footy United guys over in the US, I'm not on twitter as of yet but If and when I do I'll be sharing some suggestions with them, they seem to have the ear of Adam and Konami and the stuff they want to see improve is bang on the money of what I'd love , and probably most people in here who are "real" PES fans...

Stop bitching about the game and start communicating...

Cheers

;)
Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Muffinmen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:02 am

Fact is if you are a good player PES offline is too easy, while most who aren't even good wont bother since its too boring. Why play PES master league when i could be playing Horizon or Zelda? I tried but its easy and boring. When i plat this i will delete lol

People are bored and tired of communicating. Adam is famous for blocking and banning people and nothing more. How many years people ask for 2v2 ranked online? He lied about it this year! People are tired of his every year hype. Sales keep going down. Me and my friend dont buy it next year. -2 sales, enjoy Konami.

Konami are a terrible company nowadays btw. Instead of remaking the old MGS they turn them in pachinko slot machines. LMAO

PES08 most broken online ever and poor gameplay.
PES09 garbage.
PES10 garbage.
PES11 interesting pass/shooting but horrible AI animations killed it.
PES12 pure garbage aim right goes left lol.
PES13 the best on PS3 but very far from good.
PES14 was an abomination, horrible game.
PES15 was their best try, yet far from good.
PES16 was arcade unrealistic garbage.
PES17 was best core gameplay but ultra on rails assisted passing/defending killed it.

Konami do their own thing. Our feedback is pointless.

After 13 years playing PES i have yet to play a GOOD PES. Had fun playing some of the mediocre PES that randomly came out, thats about it. Had enough of that. :mrgreen:
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby Pesmunki » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:31 am

Muffinmen wrote:Fact is if you are a good player PES offline is too easy, while most who aren't even good wont bother since its too boring. Why play PES master league when i could be playing Horizon or Zelda? I tried but its easy and boring. When i plat this i will delete lol

People are bored and tired of communicating. Adam is famous for blocking and banning people and nothing more. How many years people ask for 2v2 ranked online? He lied about it this year! People are tired of his every year hype. Sales keep going down. Me and my friend dont buy it next year. -2 sales, enjoy Konami.

Konami are a terrible company nowadays btw. Instead of remaking the old MGS they turn them in pachinko slot machines. LMAO

PES08 most broken online ever and poor gameplay.
PES09 garbage.
PES10 garbage.
PES11 interesting pass/shooting but horrible AI animations killed it.
PES12 pure garbage aim right goes left lol.
PES13 the best on PS3 but very far from good.
PES14 was an abomination, horrible game.
PES15 was their best try, yet far from good.
PES16 was arcade unrealistic garbage.
PES17 was best core gameplay but ultra on rails assisted passing/defending killed it.

Konami do their own thing. Our feedback is pointless.

After 13 years playing PES i have yet to play a GOOD PES. Had fun playing some of the mediocre PES that randomly came out, thats about it. Had enough of that. :mrgreen:

OK dude, I'll agree with you that offline for good players is too easy and there's reasons for that.

From your posts it seems to me you play "video" games to get challenge and or too complete them, I play PES because it's a "football" game...

I don't want to play Horizon or Zelda, that would BORE me shitless!! :lol:

I don't have any other games, oh apart from Star Wars Battlefront cause me and my bro love Star Wars but that got tired fairly quickly too. PES is THE only thing I play and I don't just put the disc in and bash away at the buttons.
It's a football game and I try to play it like one, which is possible to an extent but still limited in a lot of ways.

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but I get the feelin you're the kind of guy that I meet online all the time, put the disc in and start slamming the buttons as quick as I can, get up the pitch as quick as I can, score goals as quick as I can, complete the match as quick as I can, job done, call it too easy and boring... ;)

So you don't buy it next year, ok good stuff, why you still in here telling everyone about that then?

Cheers

:D
Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Muffinmen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

I dont understand the part of the guy you meet online? Calling me noob ò.ó? I think i was really good at some of the 'mediocre' PES. I dont travel making PES my job or anything like that, but i always achieved everything i aim for online, like leaderboard, 1000 rating and stuff like that. I usually stop each PES in 1 to 3 months of online, get repetitive. Like PES17 got really boring, same old L1 triangle crosses inside box, 1-2 passes cuz nobody ever dribbles, header... on rails..

But yh i'm very competitive. I have some PC background when i was younger and in recent years i became huge Killzone player, notice the avatar? lol i just hope Horizon doesnt mean the end of KZ :? Maybe you dont like Zelda Horizon and stuff like that but most do :ugeek:
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby eL LoCo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 pm

maybe Bundesliga in the future of PES ?

a german articel about that the DFL do new licence tenders for the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga.

http://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/fifa-18/ausschreibung-bundesliga-lizenz-gestartet-id69541.html
eL LoCo
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Pesmunki » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Muffinmen wrote:I dont understand the part of the guy you meet online? Calling me noob ò.ó? I think i was really good at some of the 'mediocre' PES. I dont travel making PES my job or anything like that, but i always achieved everything i aim for online, like leaderboard, 1000 rating and stuff like that. I usually stop each PES in 1 to 3 months of online, get repetitive. Like PES17 got really boring, same old L1 triangle crosses inside box, 1-2 passes cuz nobody ever dribbles, header... on rails..

But yh i'm very competitive. I have some PC background when i was younger and in recent years i became huge Killzone player, notice the avatar? lol i just hope Horizon doesnt mean the end of KZ :? Maybe you dont like Zelda Horizon and stuff like that but most do :ugeek:

Think you've answered my question dude, cheers... ;)

I'm not calling you a noob, but I had a feeling you were a win at all cost guy just by the nature of your posts.

The leader board comment is a dead give away, exhibit 'A' your Honour... ;)

I think you'd play PES Rocket Football if it met your gaming expectations, me, and others want PES to play like footy, with some thrills and spills thrown in here and there.

Maybe I'm wrong, but...

Cheers

:)
Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Pesmunki » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:22 pm

K1NG wrote:Did anyone do the PES feedback questionnaire a few weeks back? It didn't even make sense, so I didn't get to fill it out...

Someone tweeted Adam regarding it and he seemed to give an answer unrelated to the question :https://mobile.twitter.com/Blancomanus/status/843766324828540930

Yep, I did it.

And yeah, some of the questions didn't make much sense, also it appeared on a couple that you could select multiple answers but when I tried to check another answer box, it wouldn't let me? :?

Cheers
Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Pesmunki » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:23 pm

eL LoCo wrote:maybe Bundesliga in the future of PES ?

a german articel about that the DFL do new licence tenders for the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga.

http://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/fifa-18/ausschreibung-bundesliga-lizenz-gestartet-id69541.html

Interesting, but I think Konami are going down the partnership route with individual clubs. Maybe more clubs will become available from the Bundesliga. Hope so...

Cheers

Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Muffinmen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Pesmunki wrote:

I'm not calling you a noob, but I had a feeling you were a win at all cost guy just by the nature of your posts.

I think you'd play PES Rocket Football if it met your gaming expectations, me, and others want PES to play like footy, with some thrills and spills thrown in here and there.

Maybe I'm wrong, but...

Cheers

Look at this when i was playing the online. The other guy is somewhat kinda pro finished 2nd in some EU tourney thing one time... I win playing very ugly. I was actually laughing that game... All headers lol L1 triangle hard. I took that win like a joke.. I dont like playing ugly but that is PES17 on rails. When i L1 triangle i dont even aim the pass or care about the power it has, it goes laser guided to players head.....

https://youtu.be/l1TD4vJDRyw

Everyone who played online suffer the assist lol actually in that game the only goal i aimed was the corner. Everything else L1 triangle. My analog pointing other direction yet still lands on my attackers head loooool
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby Pesmunki » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Muffinmen wrote:
Pesmunki wrote:

Maybe I'm wrong, but...

Cheers

Look at this when i was playing the online. The other guy is somewhat kinda pro finished 2nd in some EU tourney thing one time... I win playing very ugly. I was actually laughing that game... All headers lol L1 triangle hard. I took that win like a joke.. I dont like playing ugly but that is PES17 on rails. When i L1 triangle i dont even aim the pass or care about the power it has, it goes laser guided to players head.....

https://youtu.be/l1TD4vJDRyw

Everyone who played online suffer the assist lol actually in that game the only goal i aimed was the corner. Everything else L1 triangle. My analog pointing other direction yet still lands on my attackers head loooool

Dude, you say you don't like playing ugly?!! But I looked at your other videos on your channel and that's exactly how you play, ALL the time!! :oops:

You and players like you are what completely ruins any kind of online play!

You ALL pick Real Madrid...

You ALL spam and button bash all the way up pitch as fast as you can...

You ALL never attempt a backwards pass to keep possession...

You ALL play on 3 Bar Assist and Ping Pong every pass...

You ALL play a win at all cost game...

99% of players online play exactly like you, it's ridiculous...

Here's another one of your vids...

You picked Real Madrid, surprise,

You Ping Ponged first time touches all over the pitch,

You NEVER once play a backwards pass to keep possession,

You call the other guy a rage quitter but to be honest you're both as bad as each other!! It's shameful!!

You are exactly what I expected you to be from your other posts, obsessed with winning and the rankings, it's quite pathetic to be fair.

Konami must develop the game going forward to make this kind of online mess a thing of the past!!!

I've got some ideas how, but I'll post those in a bit.

Dear oh dear... :roll:

Pesmunki
First Team
First Team

Postby Matt10 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Attack/Defense levels finally cracked? Maybe....

Matt10
Mascot
Mascot

Twitter: @Matt10L

Postby Muffinmen » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:11 am

Damn Pesmunki you one clueless guy. Why you think all play ugly online? Cuz the game freaking sucks! I guess for you a nice player would be a clueless guy looool.

PES17 is so on rails when you head the ball there is no need to give it direction. Just press square and you can get goal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course i want to win and i care about my ratings. I accept losing, everyone in life loses eventually. But i give my best at everything! Pushing yourself at everything, not just videogames is key to success.

Now i wish 17 wasn't on rails so i could truly play the football i want, sadly it was never possible. Ping pong pass, laser guided crosses, cpu hold X square magnetism, scripting, no requirement in aim many times, dumb refs, dumb losing balance animation when ball is taken... I can go on all day. But hey, Konami keep up the great work. :lol:
Muffinmen
Mascot
Mascot

Postby kernowdoc69 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Matt10 wrote:Attack/Defense levels finally cracked? Maybe....

I admire your dedication Matt. I hope that the next pes is not as big a mess as 2017. Being a" playable game" is just not good enough from now on - everything needs to work properly right from the off with these tactics.
kernowdoc69
Youth Team
Youth Team

Next

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion