Become A Legend Feedback

Re: Become A Legend Feedback

Postby Shabibov » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

1.i think they should make the transfer to a bigger club quiker for example if i played for hull city in the first season in amatuer level and scored 40 goals i think that liverpool should offer you a contract...that will be realistic...

2.if you play very good at a team they should give u the captain sign..

3. In BL mode they never give u a free kick to shoot so the best thing is that your player should have a chance to shoot in free kicks
Shabibov

Postby emersonmarshall » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 am

I would like to give more some suggestions ;)

1 - To do the narrator of the game to say the teams' names.... mainly when it is scored the goal. To speak the teams' name in the beginning of the match and when they do the goal. I believe that if you get to do that, they will leave the very attractive game. :P

2 - to insert the result of the other games during the match and not after the match. That will give a very larger emotion. Imagine that I am disputing a classification with a team that is playing at the same time that me in another place. If I know that that team is winning I will have other disposition for playing a departure. You can make that appearing in the screen in the left lower corner the result of the game to each goal that to go happening... For instance GOOOALLLLL Pato Milan 1 x Inter THE soon later GOOOAAALL IBRAHIM Milan 1 x Inter 1 :D

3-that would be half crazy, but it came in the head.. :-) They create a plug in for MSN that of that the result of the games that I am playing in the place where in the same way the name of the music that I am listening in the plug in of Windows Media Player. The plug in would work so much in the game in offline (Me playing against the computer but connected in the net) like on line. To each marked goal, refresh that result. That would be a way of promoting the PES in the whole world..

emersonmarshall

Postby prolifik » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am

One more BaL issue: Why is my created player always being randomly moved around on set-pieces?

I could be in the box when a corner is won by my team, then after the cutscene I find myself way back in my own half. (Very frustrating since my player is very good at headers.) Similarly, I often get moved outside the box when my team concedes a corner, and I have to sprint back to try and help defend it.

Anyone else have this problem?
prolifik

Postby airkem » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:36 pm

in BaL the teams should also transfer managers. so if the team you are playing at buys a new maneger he could change the tactics and maybe will sell you because you arent the right player for his new taktic.
GALATASARAY SK
airkem

PSN: Denizli

Postby AntrAcsA » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

OMG AI of your CPU teammates is AWFUL! :shock: How could be so wrong !?
. Everything is wrong, wrong passes, wrong dribling, wrong shot, wrong change . ... I hope in PES 2010 all that will be fixed because BAL is a good idea but instead to entertain it's raging you ! :!:
AntrAcsA
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Alexander » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:19 am

I love Become a Legend, it's my favourite mode. I've logged well over 400 hours on that mode alone. I love being my own player that I can create with my own position, playing through leagues, winning stuff, being sold or signing for another team. I have a few ideas/suggestions and some feedback.

Team A.I.
-- Sometime's they just don't seem to be aware of what's around them. They often take too long on the ball and don't pass it, just keep dribbling in the same direction until someone walking along side him for ages takes the ball. He had several chances and opportunities to pass and release the ball without losing possession.

Even the most selfish of players would have released the ball.

Sometime's they just decided to kick the directly at players, it can be very frustrating sometimes, the sheer stupidity of your team-mates.

Personal Options
-- You should have options pertaining as to how you feel as a player. You should be able to express in an area specifically so you can have player options. Options could include, the position you feel most comfortable in, which position you're willing to play in if needed, and which positions you absolutely hate and can't play in.

I remember with one team, I played as a central attacking mid for an entire season, and then the next season, I was seemingly replaced and put out on the right wing. I couldn't play there to save my life, I hated it, but couldn't do anything about it and just had to play there which was horrible. I should be able to make the manager aware I don't like it there, or that I'd like to move to another team

-- I don't think enough teams want to sign you. And another personal option could be which leagues you don't mind/would like to play in, and which you don't care about. So it could filter results so you only see which teams want you from the leagues you like. It could also work as an open-minded attitude to moving abroad, which means foreign clubs are more likely to try and purhase you.
If you're not open-minded about that at all, you only get offers from home teams (with the possibile exception of very successful clubs from abroad who are offering a lot of money).

-- You should also be able to pick a team as a team you support, so if you happen to move there the media makes a big deal about it, and you're quoted as saying something like "It was a dream of mine to play for this club". You should also be able to choose teams you'd like to play for, so those teams know you are a viable purchase and are more likely to purchase you if it suits them.

Team Numbers
--When you're asked to pick a number, you should be able to see which numbers are free, without guessing a taken number and being assigned an arbitrarily annoying number. Also as you become more important for a team, you should be able to take someone else's number as a sign of importance and perhaps authority.

Money Earnt
-- You should be able to spend money you earnt on extra options. Extra hair styles, extra boots, extra celebration styles and everything else in between. I don't see a point in being able to buy houses or cars, it's not part of the game so it's useless. It could be used to purchase things that are useful. Maybe you could pay for a trainer and he could help you learn some tricks or feints. Think of something, it could add another level.

1.i think they should make the transfer to a bigger club quiker for example if i played for hull city in the first season in amatuer level and scored 40 goals i think that liverpool should offer you a contract...that will be realistic...

I think being able to transfer to big clubs after the first season makes the process of getting better and achieving big teams pointless. Unless there's a youth system implemented, so at 18 you play for Arsenal youth or Liverpool youth, and then perhaps if they feel you're not developing enough they could let you go, or maybe just that you don't fit into their plans, so you then get offers from lower to mid-table temas or something. That would be realistic, and I'd like that.

I think that's all I have to say on Become a Legend, I love this mode. I'd like to see it expanded and made more. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.
Alexander

PSN: Alex0032

Postby konamiking » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 pm

You should be able to become a real player and when you are close to goal the camera should shake and blurr like in fifa 09.
konamiking

Postby 01srainey » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

How about this, if you are a substitute and its half time, you can come onto the pitch and pass the ball around, do some shooting etc like subs do in real life
01srainey
Manager
Manager

Postby nani17 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

01srainey wrote:How about this, if you are a substitute and its half time, you can come onto the pitch and pass the ball around, do some shooting etc like subs do in real life

Nice it could give you an added bonus to your stats great idea
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Postby porridge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 pm

yeah, i'm also in favour of these training modes in order to boost stats (half-time or otherwise), that's how it goes in real life: lot of the greatest players are known for their passion when it comes to individual training. and teams whose players aren't ready to make sacrifices (example: Spurs) will never break into top 4. there doesn't have to be any training activities in bal mode itself, as long as you could take your bal character to "standalone" training mode, it'd be brilliant.

indeed, BAL is the greatest mod in PES in my opinion, every other mode is pretty much worn-out, considering that I've played the game since PES4. The people here have already really "nailed" most of the problems, and while it's quite hard to find anything new, I'll try to make my point at least differently. :P

TEAMMATES' AI: the biggest issue, most of you have already said this, but I would add that it's senseless to make adjustments to AI depending on the difficulty level as it is in 09. Konami should leave "the real players" untouched, and only adjust the player's stats. Meaning quite simply that if you chose for instance Top Player, you'd have very low stats, and therefore the game would be harder but gameplay would always be the same. Although not every stat should be adjusted, it should be done with a thought. I mean values like stamina should be left as it is. And if you want to change difficulty in the off-season, then the game would do some complex counting (+ or -) to your stats. Simple. And the result would be no other than perfect.

Fixing this issue would probably have positive effects to all kinds of issues: the one that springs to mind is that I could keep my injury-proneness class (B) as it is, and i don't necessarily have to worry that my team would lose all the chances for trophies just because i'm injured. This has happened more than often. :x in fact, i can quite safely say that in 09 i've been bigger than MAN UTD, even though it has been said to be impossible.

and

LEAGUES: I want all of them inserted in the mode at the same time. Not only four of them. Every single one. There aren't many, but it would really make everything so sweet. And this obviously would mean, that the whole idea of promotions and relegations should be scrapped, and leagues should be named with real names (not League A, B etc. and CERTAINLY NOT League A d1 cup or whatever, absolutely horrible) And obviously UCL and UEL should be integrated as well. With corresponding tv graphics in-game, of course.

and how about the RESERVE LEAGUE instead of training matches. although i have to say that this might be useless, as it will probably be forgotten as soon as you get yourself in the starting XI. Just a thought, basically it is the same than the youth league that was already suggested. it would be fantastic indeed, if you could get a transfer to big teams more quickly, but with a risk that you could have really hard time getting to the first team, in case you went there too early and so on.

this is enough for now. Thanks to Konami for giving the community a chance to let out some steam. really looking forward to BAL in PES2010.
porridge
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby England » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Nice one Porridge. Welcome to the community.
England

Postby NAJC » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Upon joining a team whilst under 21, I want to be given a one-year contract so that it reflects real-life situations. If Konami implement reserve and youth teams fully this year, then you should be immediately entered into those and given the opportunity to compete in leagues against other youth and reserve teams, rather than the current training ground matches. If the first team is short of players due to injuries, suspensions or inadequate depth in numbers, then players should be drafted in from the youth and reserve teams.
- During the transfer period, I would like to be given the option to state my desires for a move abroad, or if I want to remain in my current league or team. I would also like to be able to maek it clear that I would only move teams if that team offered Champions League or Europa League football. When being offered contracts, I would like to out-right refuse teams based on options like: Europeen football is not offered; the team does not meet my ambitions; the contract is not long enough; wages are insufficient. The ability to delay acceptance or refusal should be given so that if I like an offer but would like to see who else is interested in my services, then I can hold the offer off for a few weeks.
- When having several offers given to me, my current team should offer me an extension only if I have performed well and am not deemed surplus to requirements. I should have the options of stating why I have rejected an offer based on: not enough regular first team football; wages and length of contract are inadequate; the team is not ambitious enough.
NAJC
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby NAJC » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Player bonuses based upon appearances, goals and assits should be implemented. An end of season award for player's player, top goal scorer and assist leader should all be added with money offered as a reward, as well as an in-game trophy (not the ps3 type).
NAJC
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby bealsy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 am

I'd like to be able to buy my legend player in Master League. Incorporating champs league and europa league into the game would be good.

Also - stop making the AI for the team you play for really stupid. When we are being attacked the defenders just hoof the ball out. Even when playing as Man Utd or Real Madrid, the ball just gets kicked into touch. It really de-values the feeling of success you should feel for signing for a major club when your players play exactly the same as the previous team.
bealsy

Postby vodka » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 am

Hello all!
Friends, why it is impossible to play for the goalkeeper? It not so is difficult for making !

I from Russia, the country which always was famous for the fine goalkeepers. I hope every year that to goalkeepers will pay attention, but...

Now mode BAL is a simulator of the attacking player. There should be a possibility to play any position.

I wish to play seasons for the goalkeeper. Thanks!
vodka

Postby pjft » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Actually, after the feedback I gave about the camera and the rest, I'd like to suggest some more things:

- As many other have said, the AI of your team seems to be completely changed the moment you join them. Please have them play well not only when you're playing against them. I do not want to feel like I'm the one who has to carry the team on his shoulders.

- When being hired I want to see the roster of the team, their formation, and I'd like to know who I'll be competing directly for a place (or if the coach is planning to use me directly as a starting player). It'd be a good thing to know.

- I want to know the cards that the coach will be using for the team before I transfer to them, and also the cards that the coach is using for me in each game, so that I know what he's expecting of me.

- In the end of the game it'd be nice to have the comments about each player, and the star next to the MIP ("he scored a goal worth his weight in gold", you know the like...).

- I'd like to have each player's stats evolve differently (different stats with different weights) according to the position he's played in - also in Master League! If I'm put to play in a position outside my own, I'd like to develop different skills.

Well, I'd say that's enough. The team-mates' AI is definitely the worst problem here, it can get downright frustrating sometimes, especially when playing for lower teams.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares
pjft
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby porridge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

having watched the latest video from Konami (which was ace) I feel I need to say something.

The "cards" and tactics department are brilliant and all that, but I do wonder how they are implemented in BAL. I think the whole system is calling for some instructions before the game: coach should in one way or another sum up what I'm supposed to do on the pitch, so that I wouldn't be to blame for ruining my team's tactics. :lol: Graphical or verbal instructions, anything would be fine.

I hope I don't have to look through all the teammates' cards to find out how they're going to play, and after that I would have to think how I'm going to fit myself into that puzzle.

it's a bit hard to voice any concerns when you don't know everything about those new tactical thingys, hopefully i was clear enough, though.
porridge
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby pjft » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am

When transferring, I should be able to compare (using the hexagon diagram or something) the overall stats of teams - be it my current team and the one I'm transferring to, or two different teams that are making me offers - just like the way you compare two player's stats when buying them.

And - sorry for repeating the suggestions I made in another topic - but since these are related to BAL:

- You should be able to specify to your "agent" what clubs you'd like to represent. I would love to be at the top of my career and specifically state that I want to go back to the club where I began, one of the small teams for instance, but right now they won't make an offer for me because I'm supposedly out of their league. Take Rui Costa, the portuguese maestro from AC Milan who went back to finish his career in Benfica.´

- Bring back the cursor on the edge of the screen when my player is outside of the screen. I play BAL in wide camera, due to problems with vertical wide and with the player camera. This would help me a lot in terms of positioning.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares
pjft
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby TJHUCKER » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 am

Ok I agree with everyones ideas would indeed make this mode a classic for years to come.
But how about having become a legend online?
For example lets say everyone creates a player with their own face imported as good as Fight Night 4 camera mode.
Then u train ur stats with the training and general football matches add increase stats due to playing well( keep position etc )
Then theres two ways this can go.Below are my ideas as follows:
1) You face online compertion/opporsition with you on one team with 10 computer controlled plyers.
2) You are drafted into a team of 10 other players/ or even 11 if some of us are brave enough to be goal keepers, playing upgrading your stats as you play.

Ok heres the best bit, have a cap on certain stats.This is to stop people having 99 overal player abilities because lets face it , it's not realistic even the most talented footballer has a flaw somewhere.
This would allow us to create a percific type of footballer.For example If I wanted a a winger who's fast I can mould him that way.But others could create a winger that can play deadly passes but isn't so fast.This option would take this game to a new level.I think this would add variety of players being created and therefore clubs scouting for a type of player to play for their team would be more intresting.A bit like FIFA's create a club but with more depth added because of the ranging player type.Example.I could create a striker thats deadly at shooting , got pace but lacks in composure or balance or dribbling, u see theres an distinctive set back to having a deadly finisher upfront, which in my opinon is realistic.Drogba has strenghth but his shooting sometimes is not as clinical as Torres or David Villa
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

Postby TJHUCKER » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 am

Sorry if my ideas are really stretching for Konami.But i think the fans who have been given The last three PES games to play deserve such a treat.We are playing with next gen technology so lets push the boat out Konami because EA will not give up the fight so EAsy.Remember EA has licence's and Money to invest because of their other games their profiting on, so lets do something magic for PES.To be truthful thats exactly what PES needs, MAGIC, so lets Pull Rabbit out of the hats Konami :D
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

PreviousNext

Return to PES2010 Feedback archive