New at WENB: The Official Konami PES Feedback Zone

Re: New at WENB: The Official Konami PES Feedback Zone

Postby Booth_PES_King » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm

anselmoso wrote:Feedback for the PS3-version, especially the online-mode:

- I regularly have the feeling that I'm not in total control of what my team and player's doing. Example: I aim for the top corner and Torres's scoring by shooting in a 80 degree angular towards the bottom corner of the goal....

It doesnt happen very often, I quite like this as you dont end up scoring the same goal over and over again. Or you end up scoring an absolute smasher out of the blue! It is annoying if it keeps happening but it doesnt happen too often and when it does its almost like Torres or Rooney or Drogba or Ronaldo took matters into there own hands cuz there so good! I do know what ya mean though
In PES we trust. Only the elite can compete.

This boy can open a tin of beans with his left foot...

Add me on PSN
Booth_PES_King

PSN: Booth_PES_King

Postby Booth_PES_King » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

And anyone talking about switching to Fifa because you can't do this and that I have no time for! There are always gonna be problems but it's PES and thats why we're all on here. If theres no updates thats shit I know but you can get an option file for offline and just put up with the online until the update. Its not the perfect PES with everything fixed but its still exactly that.. PES!
Id happily destroy every copy of Fifa ever made n go back to ISS if I had to! Maybe thats just me a true hardcore PESfan!

Fifa will never replace PES no matter whats missing from it!!
In PES we trust. Only the elite can compete.

This boy can open a tin of beans with his left foot...

Add me on PSN
Booth_PES_King

PSN: Booth_PES_King

Postby smc » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Booth_PES_King wrote:And anyone talking about switching to Fifa because you can't do this and that I have no time for! There are always gonna be problems but it's PES and thats why we're all on here. If theres no updates thats shit I know but you can get an option file for offline and just put up with the online until the update. Its not the perfect PES with everything fixed but its still exactly that.. PES!
Id happily destroy every copy of Fifa ever made n go back to ISS if I had to! Maybe thats just me a true hardcore PESfan!

Fifa will never replace PES no matter whats missing from it!!

three years i have waited for a true next generation pro evolution soccer, despite the new games visuals the anger/bemusement lingers. i'm not a pes fanboy i play the best game but believe EA still lack what PES had in the PS2 days when it comes to gameplay, i'm still waiting for Konami to deliver a really great game.
smc
Mascot
Mascot

Postby MrProEvo » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Wtf, after installing the OF from WENB, im not recieving trophies
What have i done wrong?
MrProEvo
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Benntec » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 am

MrProEvo...
Copy everything apart from the System settings when copying the OF
If you copy the System settings your will lose trophies.

My isssue:

The huge amount of players without comentators names. New teams like Aberdeen and hearts, not one players has a commentator name. Thats poor!!!. Sort it out!

also

Improve the 360 movement.
Benntec

PSN: Benntec

Postby DYB14 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:43 am

Konami there is a major bug in pes2010, the commentator NEVER sais player names!! this needs fixing!
DYB14
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Lami » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 am

Major gripes until now:

1- Why a 64 track/chant playlist limit? The game plays them off the HDD anyway so I don't see a point for a limit tbh. The only limit should be our HDD size only. Also giving us the option to have 8 chants per team then limiting us to 64 including music is not right.

2- In ML, Why are there 18 fake teams in D2? What is the point in that? Why can't we have random real clubs in there instead, then we choose to keep or swap 'em with others? Problem is with these fake teams, even after swapping them with other clubs they still exist in the ML. Please either get rid of them completely or give us the option to edit them.

3- Also in ML, Why can't we search for players not participating in ML? We should make best use of the huge player database and have the ability to see free agents. It was always there before but why taken out now? Please bring it back in.

4- Online. Playing people from the same region is totally fine, but when playing people from other continents it lags about 1-2 secs. I would love to play my friends scattered all around the world, specially with the lovely new online community mode available.

Please Konami, bring out a patch to fix these very minor problems.

Loving your game :D
Lami

Postby P1zhelpme » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 am

Hello,

1. How long have you been playing PES?
2. What are the aspects that you like most about PES?
3. What are the aspects that you don’t like about PES?

1. Since Pes 4. I have been playing every ISS on the Super Famicon aka Super Nes and on the N64.
2. I like the the fact that i can create my own style of what i think football is about. Dribbling and short pass play or running down the line and crossing the ball into the box- everything is possible and feels magically great. I like shooting from outside the box as much as i like to play one touch football like Barca does.

3. Iam going to make it short.
3a There is a glitch with the cursor in Pes 2010 that needs to occur only once per game but makes me really mad. I try to explain what i mean. Imagine 3 players in a straight line, Player A, B and C with A in possesssion. If i want to pass to Player B i have to tap the pass button, if i want to pass to Player C i need to hold the button. So far, so good.
In Pes 2010 there is something wrong sometimes and when i pass the ball to player B, the cursor switches to Player C. This really p........ me off beacuse it has already destroyed many good situations.

3b. I want the expert control scheme back(Crossing type 1-5 etc.). Everything was fine with it. Why did Konami change that?

3c. Seabass said in one of the pre realease interviews that people should try the sliding tackle and will be surprised. He was right because i am really surprised when the CPU slams my bones into the ground from behind and the ref seems to be blind. Really bad refs.

3d. My Players perform a sliding tackle now and then although i never ever pressed that button. This is in 90% of the cases a clear foul but the ref remains silent.

3e. No possibility to play the ball back to a defender when i get a freekick in the midfield.This is no problem vs the CPU but every good human player will make this a pass and pray situation. Why is that?

3f. Let me perform the ultra lofted through balls with RT + Y. Why do i have to press 3 buttons to do this? Of course i can get used to it but isnt this a little bit to complicated? I always think about a friend of mine who barely plays footbal games but did enjoy PES 4 and PES 2008. His face must really look weird when he asks me "how do you do this ultra high balls" and i am telling him "you have to press LB, RT and Y". This is way to hard to do for the casual player.

3g. The Trick stick does not work properly. It has a really huge delay which makes it useless.

In general i get the feeling that Konami is a little bit lost in terms of gameplay . Some of the things that i mention above have been fine in previous Pes titles. I bet you could make a really long list with gameplay elements that have been fine and are now worse. Konami seems to make some unlogically changes and are missing a straight line. Where is the master plan Konami?

Was this short? Maybe not :roll:

With best regards.
P1zhelpme

Postby Underworld » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:42 am

:x
KONAMI listen to me, PES 2010 & 2011 poor! & suck!
PES5=FIFA11=the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Underworld

Postby mal » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 am

In PES 2011 please allow us to add facial hair to imported player face photos on PS3.

Also, no allow the commentator to say the names of such players as Andre Santos and Joleon Lescott. Thanks.
mal
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby mal » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 am

In PES 2011 the CPU must be able to distinguish between own goals and perfectly legitimate goals. Too often in pes 2010 I score a goal which takes the slightest of touches off either a defender or goalkeeper and is deemed an own goal but in reality should be classed a goal by my player. Please fix this.
mal
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby SnakeCRO » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Written by Dryheat from Evo Web forum
In order to make the CPU player better you can do one of two things.
1) Improve CPU AI.
2) Cheat

Konami has chosen cheat especially on Top Player.

01) When the ball rebounds, 99 percent of the time the ball will go directly towards the CPU players feet.
02) If the ball goes towards your player, a lot of times your player will either freeze or run away from the all.
03) In away games the ref will hardly book or stop any CPU fouls, but if you get the ball first and the CPU runs into you , you have given a foul.
04) When the CPU has a throw-in the CPU will move your players far away.
05) When you have a throw-in you cannot move or call up any of your players.
06) My 92 speed defender cannot keep up with an 80 speed attacker, but there 80 speed defender can keep up with my 90 speed attacker.
07) The CPU can tackle you by running into the back of you, your player freezes and the ball ends up on CPU players feet.
08) The passing ends up like pinball with the CPU player doing passes with players who have low pass stats.
09) Any 50/50 challenge and the CPU will mostly get the ball or a foul.
10) You run towards the goal on the left wing, you run towards the goal you pass to a player who is in front of you, the CPU will then make the ball pass to someone who is not even in line with then run, or in the direction you are pressing for a pass.

Seabass=Cheater
Add me on STEAM: SnakeCRO
SnakeCRO
Mascot
Mascot

Twitter: @SnakeCRO

Postby Underworld » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 pm

SnakeCRO wrote:Written by Dryheat from Evo Web forum
In order to make the CPU player better you can do one of two things.
1) Improve CPU AI.
2) Cheat

Seabass=Cheater

Ha-HA :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU are right!
I am disappointed PES 2010!!!
Underworld

Postby MrProEvo » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Benntec wrote:MrProEvo...

My isssue:

The huge amount of players without comentators names. New teams like Aberdeen and hearts, not one players has a commentator name. Thats poor!!!. Sort it out!

also

But im sure i didnt copy the System Settings
MrProEvo
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Lami » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm

MrProEvo wrote:
Benntec wrote:MrProEvo...

My isssue:

also

But im sure i didnt copy the System Settings

Delete your Edit Save File, I think that is what its called, first. Then copy the Edit Save File from WENB's OF first. Then copy the rest one by one WITHOUT copying system settings and the replay files.

You should be okay then :)

Also make sure you got the version with the English/Russian/Swedish/Greek/Netherlands languages.
Lami

Postby philley » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Dont get me wrong, PES 2010 is a big footie-game,but:

The only thing which gets me really angry sometimes (and I think many other serious PES-players too) is the fact, that you are not able to do manual passing by pressing the x-button (for crossing the o-button).

Also the setting of PES6 is missing regarding the option to set the crossong-option to your liking!

Really. I think these two points are really big issues this year. The "feeling of manually controls" is a really big lack this year.

Maybe its possible to fix that via patch-update like EA has done that with Fight Night Round 4.

THANKS!!!!!
I was playing FIFA because I have not known PES. Now I play PES because I know FIFA!
philley
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: philley

Postby Mano » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

First I want to say...

'wow, what a game!!' In my opinion the best version of PES yet...
- no 'lag' online, and competitions online are heavy!
- defeating an opponent on the field is only done with pure class, not luck...
- negotiations are more realistic, and not impossible like before
- community battles with my friends, bye bye spare time

a few glitches an questionable changes aside:

1.Changing players in defend mode
nikdom wrote:Major problem in the gameplay!

when they defend, changing player with L1 always returns a defender that's behind! not a defender who can make a diagonal defensive!
This is a very serious problem!

Thx

I agree totally...

2. A tiny response issue when the connection of an online opponent is flickering red, but not unplayable at all

3. Bundesliga, is EA paying everybody to keep Konami without official licenses?
I want to play with Robben in Bayern Munich and give Real the asskicking that they deserve from him

4 Overall grades don't say shit... you really have to play with a person to fully justify his abilities.
Xavi a 90 overall??? he has lost more possesion in one game than I personally did in all the matches in my days...

These are small things I personally don't like... perhaps a patch is available withing a month?

I will be playing PES every day either way...
Mano

Postby stuboy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:15 pm

been playing since Pro Evo 5 I think

Things that I like are ball physics, player individuality, master league, editng features.

Things I dislike, good features being taken out

Challenge training
two leg exhibition matches, and being able to select crowd stance in exhibition matches Home/Away/Neutral
PES shop, annoying having to play competions repeatadly just to unlock teams
Classic players like Pele being removed from Classic teams :o
Saving all elements of tactics/formation
Tricks being put back on right analogue instead of being on movement pad, hate doing roulette by mistake when just trying to change direction.
Manual player switching to go back to way it was before i.e. changes automatically to the player in possesion of the ball.
AUTO SORT in line up using square button.
Referee advantage, and booking players for a challenge that was ignored due to advantage.

Things that could be improved/added

Powerbar for goal kicks
Choosing which player to do a short pass to on gk and fk
Be able to call a player for a short corner
Base copy in editor

Little things like this, especially removing features for no apparent reason are crucial in the success of the game. They just annoy lifelong fans which distracts them from the other improvements that have been made elsewhere.
stuboy

Postby Underworld » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:03 pm

It is necessary to repair AI, urgently!!!
Underworld

big problem with playing 2 players on same team

Postby macca2278 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi guys i have found a problem this year playing with me and my bro on the same team in a community custom cup (i.e like the old konami cup tournament) when you create a cup tournament in community which is now the only way to create custom cups i select a team and cutomise the cup to play group league before knockouts then when we start the match and goto player selection my bro cant seem to move his controller over ? strange because we have tested all other game modes including champoins league and exhibition matches and before kickoff we just pause the game and move his controller over to my side and we play together but when creating a community cup like the old konami cup we can see his controller in the middle of the screen but he cant move it to any side ?? does anyone know how to do this ? thnx macca

p.s we even tried to add a community member so it says we now have 2 members in the community setup but still doesnt work ? maybe a bug
macca2278

PreviousNext

Return to PES2010 Feedback archive