Feedback for PES 2010

Commentary Problem

Postby rocky » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 am

Dear Konami...

I have notice that many super stars players has no commentary name such like the names below :

1: M.Zarate playing for Lazio , Argentinian nationalaty
2: Veron Argentinian player
3: Lassana Diarra playing for Real Madrid
4: Mamadou Diarra playing for Real Madrid

and too many Argentinian players

so please Konami fix this simple problem with updating the squad transfers and national teams .

Regards
rocky

Please let me concede

Postby miti » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi Konami

Thanks for listening to the fans! Gameplay is by far the most important part for me and I am really pleased to see what you have done AI wise definsively. BUT....I concede far to little. I have played 15 game in the English league with Man City on Top Player and I know they are a good team, but I have conceded only a single goal. The opponents create almost no chances and I play a normal game of football not touching the tactics at all. It seems as if they pass the ball around with no real purpose and on top of that they take away big opportunites from themsleves (heading at goal from insane angels instead of taking the ball down for the easy tap in etc.). Playing against Chelsea it struck me how fast they played and it was a joy to watch, but they did not create much since 50% of their passes were backwards and it frustrates me a bit.

I hope you can use the criticism and perhaps make the AI create more chances and perhaps even make them sharper when they get them so the game can be more realistic in terms of goals against you.
miti

Re: Feedback for PES 2010

Postby TJHUCKER » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Seabass has indeed done a good job, however i do have a few things i would like to see sorted out.

1) There needs to be more player animations when passing,turning,running etc. I feel limited as to where my mans body can turn etc.

2) Tackling needs to be sorted out-example, im feeling like i have to bump into a player to get the ball off him rather than tackle him. THIS NEEDS LOOKING AT SEABASS URGENTLY

3) Dnt know abt ps3 or PC but 360 passing is awkward. I mean sometimes i've just instructed a pass to an area and the ball gets passed in a different direction as to my command.

4) reaction Times are better than the demo,but really need another look for future pes games.

5) why can't u revert back to pes 5 shooting? ie-pull down on D-pad for lower shots and up + direction for higher
shots.

If theres any more i can think of I will post more info
" Hoping for a decent football game "

" FIFA has grown but needs coach mode "
TJHUCKER
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Gamertag: TJ HUCKER
PSN: TJHUCKER

Postby nikdom » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 am

Major problem in the gameplay!

when they defend, changing player with L1 always returns a defender that's behind! not a defender who can make a diagonal defensive!
This is a very serious problem!

Thx
nikdom
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Bosh Factory » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi Konami! Here’s my feedback from playing the PC version.

Difficulty
The game is too easy, even on Pro and Top Player, specifically in the way that the AI doesn’t seem to know how to attack me effectively. When an AI player runs at my defence I’ll bring out someone to meet him. The AI player could try to pass, do a trick or run around me but will too often just end up colliding with my defender which either gets me the ball or delays the attack enough for my team to get back to sure up the area. The result is that the AI takes too few shots (the game says only 3.3 per game – I have almost 10). This reduces tension and atmosphere – I get more excited about the AI scoring than when I do, as it creates more challenge for me.

Beating Real Madrid on Top Player with Wolves, with Madrid only having two shots, should have been exciting, not a disappointment.

Crosses
Crosses are too effective, to the extent that they feel ‘on rails’. The crossed ball and the attacker too often meet perfectly, with the attacker being guided automatically into position to meet the ball perfectly with his forehead. The defenders position themselves to meet the cross, but completely ignore approaching attackers who may try to head the ball first. The video below is a typical example of what I’ve noticed (although it’s against PES United it also happens with top teams). Notice how the AI guides Lennon to meet the cross, even changing his direction a couple of times, whereas the far-post defender chooses his spot and just waits for the ball to (not) reach him.

This is compounded by how easy it is to get a winger into a good crossing position in the first place. The defending full-back will usually match the run of the winger but will rarely make a challenge. This allows me to wait for my strikers to enter the box, which I can then cross to after gaining half a yard on the full-back with a quick press of the sprint button.

Set Pieces
When taking free kicks, my players tend to be bunched up too closely which restricts my attacking options. And the controls won’t let me do a lofted through-ball or use the right stick to do a sideways/backwards manual pass. Also, the ‘down+long pass’ low shot goes under the wall every time. Although usually saved by the goalie it would be nice if the wall didn’t jump every time.

With throw-ins I usually only have one person to throw to who, if the throw is not taken immediately, gets marked. This nullifies the advantage that the throw-in was supposed to give to me. Ideally I would like to control the receivers of the throw rather than the thrower, but if the old system stays then I'd at least like to have more than one receiver to pass to.

There’s usually no short pass option when taking a corner.

Graphics
The sunlight to the right of the pitch is a bit too bright and bleaches out teams who play in white. I think it would appear more realistic if it was toned down a bit as it currently looks like a lighting effect rather than actual sunshine.

The LoD is applied too aggressively, resulting in players that look lifelike close up but like potatoes when they’re further away. It’s especially noticeable when the players are in a defensive wall. I appreciate that concessions have to be made to keep the game running smoothly on the consoles (no offence console gamers) but it’d be great if the PC version, with its graphics settings, could have sharp textures regardless of their distance from the camera.

On-line
I’d like to be able to sort/filter the on-line Match Rooms to make it easier to find a suitable game. As it stands I have to scroll through a list of Rooms (most of which have in-progress games which I can’t join anyway) to locate a green connection which is in my language (which indicates that the opponent might be local). And the dots which show connection strength would be easier to read if they didn’t pulse/flash.

Other Stuff
The game seems to run faster than the demo. At the higher speed the game feels too arcadey (eg, you have less time to do considered build-up play), especially when combined with the game being relatively easy.

The players appear to be unrealistically adept at shooting/heading from tough positions. For example, a player can do a diving header parallel to the goal and send the ball towards goal like an (on target) bullet (headers in general seem to be a bit too accurate anyway). Similarly, shooting with your back to goal too often produces a hard shot. Perhaps trying difficult shots, such as these two examples, should be more demanding of the player’s shot technique stat.

Please bring back the training mode challenges. As well as serving as a tutorial it was also a fun mini-game in its own right.

In Edit Mode => Create/Edit Player => Ability Settings, the explanation for the response stat is a copy of the explanation for acceleration (and the acceleration explanation spells ‘reaches’ incorrectly).

In Master League, when a player is on international duty he vanishes from the formation diagram in Game Plan and can’t be selected when configuring set piece takers. Although the player isn’t at the club that week I should still be free to include him in my tactics setup.

Edgar ‘the chosen one’ Davids doesn’t appear to be in the game and I can’t create him because edit mode doesn’t include glasses!

I’ve heard the commentator say “beautifully tucked away” for no reason a couple of times. I think it happened when I was passing the ball out of defence, but I can’t remember for sure.
The sun is beating down and the wind is shooting through the stadium!
Bosh Factory
Mascot
Mascot

Re: Let another player play as the CPU opposition team

Postby Gattuso Rules » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Johnson wrote:The option for another player to move the joypad across (on the Player Settings screen) to play as the opposition CPU team during offline multiplayer cups and tournaments has been removed from the PS3 versions of PES. I cannot understand why. The way me and my mates always played PES was we'd get together, set up a tournament or league, pick our teams, and play against each other as the opposition CPU team when it was a mates match. It's a great social buzz trying to scupper your mate with teams you normally never play as, it's a lot more fun than having to watch someone play against the CPU for 15 minutes before someone elses game. This option was always on PES until PES 2008 on next gen consoles ( it was still available on PS2 versions of PES 2008 and 2009) ( and FIFA 10), now for some bizarre reason it's been disabled. For those of us who play PES like that it's a big problem. Please PES developers, sort this out with a patch, it's such a simple little thing thats wrecking the game for us

I 100% agree, me and a couple of friends have played PES for years using the Konami Cup tournament where we would alternate picking 8 teams from wherever we felt like (leagues, countries, etc.), user control them all and then one of us would play against the other two people with their chosen teams. This seems to have been completely removed as there is no Konami cup anymore and in the community section when we create a cup and start a game in it, it does not allow controller 3 to be assigned to either team. This is a huge problem for us and is souring our enjoyment of the game considerably, it is annoying and rather stone-age to have to draw out brackets on paper and just play a bunch of exhibition games to play out a tournament, losing all the tournament stats and cards features. Put this back KONAMI!!!
Gattuso Rules

Postby dolp17 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

This is not a game, it's just a lot of bugs! Here are just some of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35chZ2F8WYI
And yet this is insane judge, a lot of one-touch passes in the execution of any teams like ping-pong, etc. Why does Konami call this game "simulator", it's an ARCADE, nothing in common with the FOOTBALL :shock:
dolp17

Postby Mano » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

First I want to say...

'wow, what a game!!' In my opinion the best version of PES yet...
- no 'lag' online, and competitions online are heavy!
- defeating an opponent on the field is only done with pure class, not luck...
- negotiations are more realistic, and not impossible like before
- community battles with my friends, bye bye spare time

a few glitches an questionable changes aside:

1.Changing players in defend mode
nikdom wrote:Major problem in the gameplay!

when they defend, changing player with L1 always returns a defender that's behind! not a defender who can make a diagonal defensive!

Thx

I agree totally...

2. A tiny response issue when the connection of an online opponent is flickering red, but not unplayable at all

3. Bundesliga, is EA paying everybody to keep Konami without official licenses?
I want to play with Robben in Bayern Munich and give Real the asskicking that they deserve from him

4 Overall grades don't say shit... you really have to play with a person to fully justify his abilities.
Xavi a 90 overall??? he has lost more possesion in one game than I personally did in all the matches in my days...

These are small things I personally don't like... perhaps a patch is available withing a month?

I will be playing PES every day either way...
Mano

Postby Mano » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Mano wrote:First I want to say...

'wow, what a game!!' In my opinion the best version of PES yet...
- no 'lag' online, and competitions online are heavy!
- defeating an opponent on the field is only done with pure class, not luck...
- negotiations are more realistic, and not impossible like before
- community battles with my friends, bye bye spare time

a few glitches an questionable changes aside:

1.Changing players in defend mode
nikdom wrote:Major problem in the gameplay!

Thx

I agree totally...

2. A tiny response issue when the connection of an online opponent is flickering red, but not unplayable at all

3. Bundesliga, is EA paying everybody to keep Konami without official licenses?
I want to play with Robben in Bayern Munich and give Real the asskicking that they deserve from him

4 Overall grades don't say shit... you really have to play with a person to fully justify his abilities.
Xavi a 90 overall??? he has lost more possesion in one game than I personally did in all the matches in my days...

These are small things I personally don't like... perhaps a patch is available within a month?

I will be playing PES every day either way...
Mano

Pes 2010 gameplay feedback

Postby jammy_dodger » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

I've got a few issues with the gameplay that may link to animations.

Need to improve:
- there should be a power bar - especially for through balls as they are clearly power sensitive so why not display this so we know how much power to use. If konami wanted to make it harder for less skilled players to play through balls then the power bar could go up much faster or their passes could bobble a lot more.
- passing is still a little inaccurate, as sometimes you will mean to pass to one player and the ball will then go to another player
- it still memorizes button presses a second or so too long, as sometimes you will pass as soon as the ball comes to you just after you've made a tackle pressing 'X' with another player.
- keepers need to be more aggressive, be better at saving shots and have better animations.
- shooting should not always be so powerful
- more variety when shooting - nice to see some outside of the right foot curlers and more different animations when shooting and some that are unique to certain players. eg ronaldo's hitting the ball into the turf technique
- the ball should curl and dip more when doing an inside of the foot shot
- only players with fast crossing speeds should be able to whip the ball in at fast pace
- the camera angle should be facing the goal when taking/ saving penalties
- free kicks are too hard and inconsistent
- response times are an issue when trying to keep the ball in play and when navigating through tight spaces

Positives:
- the speed of the play is good as it balances fun and realism well
- ref's are more lenient
- through balls are great and are power sensitive meaning you can hit arrow like through balls from further away
- dribbling feels much more free thanks to 360ish dribbling

Overall the game does feel similar to pro evo on ps2 but due to fifa pushing the bar when it comes to realism, I'm not sure konami can keep going back to this formula. But if this provides the necessary base for the game to build on then it is a great base, after all this is pro evo which is fun football at its best and it shouldn't try to be fifa too much.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered on pro evo."
jammy_dodger
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: jirish07

Postby didgeHague » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Wheres the commentary language selection gone?
didgeHague
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PSN: mugore

Feedback from Ochseh

Postby Ochseh » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Graphics - This is the most improved it's improved very well with the lighting effect and detail. Most of the faces are improved but there are still teams (big names like Manchester United) that have players who's face doesn't compare to the real player. This is a real shame. Other than that i'm happy with the improved graphics.

Gameplay - Reactions time have been slowed down, i doesn't really matter who i play with the reaction time is to slow. This makes ball possesion hard especially in the box of your opponent, i can hardly do anything when there are 4 +/- players around or in the box itself. The 360 dribbling is a good improvement, enough said. The AI is inconsistent in my opinion, sometimes i can run towards the goal and score from a long ranged shot because the defenders give me enough room. Then there are times when the AI gives me a really hard time and i cannot even penetrate trough 30 meters from the opponents goal. The Goalkeepers save some hard shots which is great but sometimes they're really really dumb. Like when i tell my goalkeeper to run towards the ball while the ball is coming inside the 16 meter he could just catch the ball with his hands he gives it a header or punches it away. This is really unneccesary when the ball didn't come from a corner or when he's not surrounded by opposite players. I noticed that one of the AI guys always comes and help you get the ball from the opponent while you are already going for the same players for example: My right midfielder was just passed and the opponent is running down the right flank i change my cursor to the my Right back and go for the ball and the AI is coming at the same player with my Right Central Back and there is a opening in the right side of the box, there is no player awareness and if it is there it's not that good.

Animations - The biggest factor that needs changing. When i tried to score a goal and my striker is walking back to his own half, he runs like he has to take a poopy! This is really annoying and looks very dumb. When i shoot at a certain direction from distance, sometimes the player uses the inside of his feet which is great for close distant but this really sucks for long ranged shots this should change. In PES2010 a lot of goal celebrations where implanted but they look very blocky. Running itself looks very blocky as well, animations could change this. Overall, animations need to get the most attetion for PES2011.

On a personal note: If the Nani Somersault goal celebration will be implanted, i will go :mrgreen:

Marketing - Most of my friends only had a nintendo or playstation when they were young and they never got into the whole internet forums and gaming news websites like this one. They only know one game and thats Fifa, they don't know PES and because of all these years they always played Fifa they are still playing it. On my school i saw a poster of Fifa, in the gaming shops i see a structere from cardboard with a screaming rooney (he's beast) and theo walcot from FIFA. People actually stopped doing what they were doing a looked at the thing. I've never seen a cardboard from PES, on my school nobody talks about PES nor have i ever seen a poster of PES and in the stores the only PES things there are are the game boxes (with the CD's in it). Konami is located mainly in asia this makes it a lot harder to market your product when you are located in europe. And in asia they have another culture and a different way of promoting your product to adjust this to europe standards i agree is hard but it does need improvment.

Game modes -

Master league
Is great i don't play exhibiton match and champions league tournament anymore because i go straight into the master league and play season after the season i can do this until there are no more seasons. The sponsoring is great with their rewards, the calender improvement is great . The whole youth team and their players i don't really get. They are just the default master league players, but you have to choose for a team when you are starting with master league and you get the players from that team anyway. You play in the 1st division and it would be normal to play with the first team.

Become a Legend
It's a great concept i don't want go into that. Create your own player is great and all. Gameplay is improved on the field you get the ball way better than in 2009 when you call for the ball and there is an opening you actually get the ball. You have a meter that shows your progress with the manager which is great. But i don't like the mode myself. I played it for a while but i just don't like it, i prefer to play with one player from a normal team if i have to choose between creating myself or play with a existing player.

Edit
Because of the licensing many teams look really bad. PES however has the option to change kits, badges and team names which is great so i doesn't bother me, however online it's still bad. Licensing the teams that are still unlicencend should be licensed and bundesliga, turkish league, porteugese league and 2nd division's from France, England, Netherlands, Spain should be in there to, licened or unlicened. Ability to add chants to teams is a great feature i really enjoy this option, while playing with manchester united and going for goal and your hear on the background rooney chant i get really motivated to score :) .

Player Cards
Great feature. This way your can create your own style of play and gives players the indivuality this is great. It's hard to explain but the indivuality is just awesome. Don't remove it and only improve it. There is one things though, players get a assigned a C card defense minded, balanced and attack minded. You should be able to change these, adding attacking player cards does not effect the C cards.

This is my feedback, i am not a footballer my self but i enjoy watching it on TV. I do have a football feeling but i judge the game from the perspective what i see on TV. I am a PC gamer my option when it comes to football games are FIFA PC or PES PC. FIFA PC is just shocking i got no words, PES do put effort in the PC game and it's really really appriciated. PES 2010 is certainly worth my money and i enjoy it a lot. I always like the whole FIFA vs PES and defending PES against fifa fanboys is great. My message to the PES squad would be to listen to the fans and really just come up with a reasonable amount of features to improve that year and choose freatures that have priority like animations. I am already looking forward to PES 2011 and i pretty sure im going to buy it no matter what happens unless FIFA11 on PC is perfect. But i should stop talking about 2011 and enjoy 2010 and thats what im going to do.

Dennis "Ochseh" Ochse
Netherlands
Ochseh

Postby ieyan » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:19 pm

dolp17 wrote:This is not a game, it's just a lot of bugs! Here are just some of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35chZ2F8WYI
And yet this is insane judge, a lot of one-touch passes in the execution of any teams like ping-pong, etc. Why does Konami call this game "simulator", it's an ARCADE, nothing in common with the FOOTBALL :shock:

fifa also arcade mate where the ai also like to play ping-pong passes..
ieyan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby elads » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Huge bug - Champions League

I finished the group at frist place, sprta prague was secound (same group) , and in the top 16, i was agnst sprta, i cant be agnst team that i was in the same group.. to bad... i thoght it will be good 100% this year.. plz fix it
elads

Re: Let another player play as the CPU opposition team

Postby Hitesho99 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Gattuso Rules wrote:
Johnson wrote:The option for another player to move the joypad across (on the Player Settings screen) to play as the opposition CPU team during offline multiplayer cups and tournaments has been removed from the PS3 versions of PES. I cannot understand why. The way me and my mates always played PES was we'd get together, set up a tournament or league, pick our teams, and play against each other as the opposition CPU team when it was a mates match. It's a great social buzz trying to scupper your mate with teams you normally never play as, it's a lot more fun than having to watch someone play against the CPU for 15 minutes before someone elses game. This option was always on PES until PES 2008 on next gen consoles ( it was still available on PS2 versions of PES 2008 and 2009) ( and FIFA 10), now for some bizarre reason it's been disabled. For those of us who play PES like that it's a big problem. Please PES developers, sort this out with a patch, it's such a simple little thing thats wrecking the game for us

I 100% agree, me and a couple of friends have played PES for years using the Konami Cup tournament where we would alternate picking 8 teams from wherever we felt like (leagues, countries, etc.), user control them all and then one of us would play against the other two people with their chosen teams. This seems to have been completely removed as there is no Konami cup anymore and in the community section when we create a cup and start a game in it, it does not allow controller 3 to be assigned to either team. This is a huge problem for us and is souring our enjoyment of the game considerably, it is annoying and rather stone-age to have to draw out brackets on paper and just play a bunch of exhibition games to play out a tournament, losing all the tournament stats and cards features. Put this back KONAMI!!!

I agree with both of you guys.

The game is totally broken in my opinion because of this. Me and my mates fell in love with PES in the first place because of this simple feature. This is the best way to enjoy PES.

For the love of God Konami, please allow us to move the joypad across (on the Player Settings screen) to play as the opposition CPU team during offline multiplayer cups and tournaments.

We beg of you !
Hitesho99
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby dazzazzad » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Bosh Factory wrote:Hi Konami! Here’s my feedback from playing the PC version.

Difficulty
The game is too easy, even on Pro and Top Player, specifically in the way that the AI doesn’t seem to know how to attack me effectively. When an AI player runs at my defence I’ll bring out someone to meet him. The AI player could try to pass, do a trick or run around me but will too often just end up colliding with my defender which either gets me the ball or delays the attack enough for my team to get back to sure up the area. The result is that the AI takes too few shots (the game says only 3.3 per game – I have almost 10). This reduces tension and atmosphere – I get more excited about the AI scoring than when I do, as it creates more challenge for me.

Beating Real Madrid on Top Player with Wolves, with Madrid only having two shots, should have been exciting, not a disappointment.

Agree with pretty much all of Bosh Factory's post, especially the part above. I mainly play single player but there's just not enough of a challenge when the opposition attacks. They're too cautious and predictable. When I have the ball I'm always thinking about how I'm going to move the ball forward towards the box or carve out a shooting chance. Their chances, bar crossing, seem to almost be accidental and not from any kind of great desire to really get at me. When the AI is losing I'd like to see bodies thrown forward and more direct play, not passing it around in defense and midfield like they're the Harlem Globetrotters putting on a show for the crowd.

Animations and all the other bug bears are important, but that is THE most crucial factor for me. What's the point in the game playing beautifully if there's no challenge to it?
dazzazzad
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Feedback for BUGS

Postby Han » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

I intially named this topic "Feedback for bugs in the retail-version.
I can understand moderators to remove the "retail-version" part in the subject, but it should have been feedback for bugs.
What I read now is a lot of review-like post how people judge the game.
That is a pitty; I hoped to get a topic where people only reported bugs, like I did in the first post.
Maybe people now can restrict this topic soleley for bug-reports please??
Han
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

No Penaltys Awarded on master league(top player) after 160g

Postby DonkeyPunch » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 am

Ive played two and a half seasons now of master league set on top player difficulty,so thats 150 games and ive not been awarded a single penalty yet! I get fouled plenty around the box and a free kick is given,but in the area even if i am fouled nothing is ever given,is anyone else having this problem as this is a serious fault in the game.
So much for the new penalty taking system then then.

Just checked my track record in gallery, 160 games played,368 fouls recieved,388 freekicks,0 penalltys.

Please reply with youre games played/penalties stat. (1player obviously)
DonkeyPunch

We still dont have untucked shirts!

Postby smalldetailsrule » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

sure the option is there in the edit area, and players who should have untucked shirts have untucked shirts in cut-scenes/closeups BUT when the camera zooms out EVERY players has their shirt tucked :(

this can be proven by changing the cam to NORMAL CLOSE and when the player is close to the TV he will have a untucked shirt but if you move him to the top of the screen his shirt will magically be tucked again :? even on NORMAL MEDIUM (the camera i always use) everyone has tucked shirts and i can see enough detail using that for this to bother me. for people using WIDE camera probably cant even see the difference if it was tucked or not but when someone like me uses the MEDIUM cam it is annoying

come on KONAMI this is just poor development, these kind of things used to happen last gen. yes this is a small detail but it does kinda annoy me seeing rooney with tucked shirts, especially after i zoom the cam in and see how realistic it looks with an untucked shirt :|

i dont know if this is worthy of a new thread, if it isnt please move it to the appropriate thread. but i think this may get lost in all the bigger problems :P
smalldetailsrule
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Jalexgreen » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

How come some peoples online is still terrible. I think it was better last year for me. I love PES and love everything about the new 1 except for online. Everything is better laid out and stuff but when i get into a game it says 'the connection has worsened'..? I have yet to have a good online game. And it says my connection is green/yellow. I wouldnt mind if it just told me i had red connection and its my connections fault but it just seems like its just the online itself..? its very frustrating for when i want to play my friends!!!
PES. That is all..
Jalexgreen

PSN: jalexgreen333
Twitter: @jalexgreen333

PreviousNext

Return to PES2010 Feedback archive