Feedback for PES 2010

Re: Feedback for PES 2010

Postby rovers95 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Did the champions league the other day and won, i love the entrance scene to all the champions league games and when you win it i love how the players loft the trophy in the stand like they do in real life, but when the captain lifts it none of them are cheering, you can see their faces doing it but you just cant hear them, i think if that was added it would be a nice touch and make it more authentic. also slow the game speed down a tad and make the computer AI a bit harder, also add more templates to edit mode and unlimited amounts to go on each kit, and also more emblem spaces :D other than that i love this game :D :P
DAVID DUNN IS BLUE AND WHITE, BLUE AND WHITE, BLUE AND WHITE, DAVID DUNN IS BLUE AND WHITE, HE HATES B*******!!!!!!!
rovers95
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby dcherry » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:41 pm

I really wish I could play a co-op Konami Cup....as far as I know, it's not possible.
dcherry
Ballboy
Ballboy

Gamertag: cherrybomber
PSN: cherrybomber

Postby delpiero23 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Fix the fouls, just it! The rest you can solve in 2011.
delpiero23

Postby porridge » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 pm

referees are bad (probably the worst ever) this year, it should be fixed immediately. i thought i'd never say this, but bring back the refereeing from 2009, and it would already be a lot better.

it's all random now, there's no logic whatsoever in the decisions.
porridge
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Han » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 am

Today is the day of the DLC.

I am very unhappy. Konami has their mouth full of "listening to the fans" and when the DLC arrives, there is only the update for the rosters and transferred players. NO patch for the complaints like the formation save that do not work proper. No patch at all.
Why giving feedback anyway? They let the bugs in the game, doing nothing with it.

Thank you Konami :roll: I will not believe you anymore :(
Han
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby LieutenantSpears » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 pm

3 main things need to be changed.

1. we need the ability to edit the camera angle. wide camera is to high if that makes sense, i would like it lower down and at more of an angle, like on the telly. somewhere between broadcast 1 and wide would be nice

2. MOST IMPORTANT. im sick of the AI playing the same same passing game every single game i play... they need to vary it up depending on if there winning or losing, or what team they are. they just pass and pass and pass. i've had situations where there on the edge of the box, and somehow manage to pass it (all along the floor) back to the defence. come on konami this wasn't an issue with the PS2 versions, i played a huge amount of ML having a great time playing against the AI. a patch would work wonders for the single player side of the game

3. online. quite simply theres to much BUTTON lag, the actual lag is fine, but the time it takes for the PS3/Xbox360/PC to register the button press or analogue movement is TOO much.

PLEASE PLEASE KONAMI
Form is temporary, class is permanent
LieutenantSpears
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: ButtersBalloon

Re: Bugs / suggestions etc.

Postby BolivianFuego » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:32 am

Whats with the faces of mexico going last year from many being done and 'accurate' to now being all just fakes?
BolivianFuego
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: bolivianfuego

defense a.i.

Postby chandler and joey » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:29 am

one problem i have with pro evo as much as i like it is the fact that the defenders arent too intelligent. for example a minor problem is the ball is in thair near the corner line and although its great that defenders automatically head the ball out for safety sometimes i feel i dont have enough control as i can easily bring the ball down and set off on the counter attack this bugs especially since there sometimes always isnt pressure from opponents. so i suggest in certain situations the player should be given more control but if there is pressure on the defender automatic clearance is appreciated. i think a balance between the two would be good. secondly a major gripe i have is although you can control which player runs towards the opponent to tackle the ball, quite often a bunch of defenders will come running aswell instead of marking other plyers that are coming in the box. this can cause real problems in easily conceding goals. it feels like schoolyard football everyone getting attracted to the ball. what do you guys think maybe its just me. thank you.
chandler and joey

Postby chandler and joey » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 am

about the menus i totally understand before in pes 2009 i used to have a game with my friend then we want to use the same teams and boom we have to do the team and tactics again. especially now the tactics is quite deep its annoying especially if you make a lot of changes to your team p.s. well done on the improvement over pes 2009. its not perfect but pro evo is now heading in the right direction. thanks. :)
chandler and joey

Postby Aloto » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:05 pm

D/Konami
many thoughts 2 share. . Briefing up..
Iv Been Playn PES since 2002.indeed its da bst,bt on da flipside sme major concerns rerardng PES2010.ID LIKE U 2 LOOK IN DA MATTER :idea: -1.Its too easy(thr should b another level-Difficulty).2.Da game is too small(15-20 GB won't hurt)3.No official kits 4 many clubs(Bayern Munchen,Chelsea,Arsenal,Gijon etc etc).4.Addition of more fun,challenges,excitements,sponsorships n broadning up Master League would b wise n tempting :D ,. .new stadiums,players' accessoroes n playing styles

M looking forward 2 greater soccer by konami
Thank u
Aloto

Previous

Return to PES2010 Feedback archive