PES 2010 Camera Angles Options. NEED MORE !

PES 2010 Camera Angles Options. NEED MORE !

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 am

Note to Mods: I created this post originally on the main board, under the header of " from the front page ...and PC patching begins... " or something like that, but i realise it would be better suited to this section of the boards perhaps? Please delete my original post from there if it is appropriate in your eyes ?

First off, absolutely in love with the demo game now i have played it for many many hours...

But Seabass' team i assume have still not sorted out this problem, which i know is not a deal breaker, but a VERY important issue for many PES fans, i have seen talk about it around many boards online.

Camera Panning !

Here is a REALLY great patch from a modder called " Juce "
http://rapidshareposts.blogsarena.com/2 ... tweak.html

PC user please download this patch, because it does not need any prior knowledge of modding. It's a simple .exe file you click on before you start your Pro Evo demo...
FULL control of Camera Tilt. :D

Team Seabass, PLEASE take note of this patch. This patch which is ....yes 66kb in size !

You HAVE to release something similar ( tho keeping the main core of the patch intact ) in some kinf of ( FREE ) Downloadable Content. Surely, something like this is SO simple to create and implement ?

Please look here at how it works. SO SIMPLE and can be put into the match menu before ( any ) game kicks off ! Sorry about my shoddy photoshop mock-up, but it's purely functional.

Here are some of the possible results from implementing this patch. A match view of the user's liking and i have to say...The camera as it is at the moment, in it's default position, DETRIMENTAL to the overall gameplay experience. Because the cam is running Parallel along the touchline, it feels completely detached from the real world. Seriously taking away from the match-day atmosphere. It NEEDS to be able to PIVOT from the centre of the pitch ( should the user want that option, of course keep the default views also ! ) and then it will give a much better representation of watching a match from the stands or on TV. Such a simple yet powerful option to enhance the game.

Team Seabass, please look at the pics and Take " Juce's " example on board ! These images are grabbed from in-game, NOT from a replay. I personally quite like the came view i got ( set to about -4 in the options ) that sits the game slightly behind each goal. The cam moves around the pitch really nicely and it's something a little different for a PES game to have a view like that, in-game.
Again, sorry for the shoddy picture layout, but it is only to show the camera views possible.
Best to right-click " view image " as the images will appear larger in a single window, rather than on the WENB forum page...

Thanks for reading
Thanks x100,000 to the modder " JUCE " for creating this patch ! :D
Steve
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PSN: dimebolt_1976

Re: PES 2010 Camera Angles Options. NEED MORE !

Postby the_man » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:46 am

I can't overstate how important those camera tilt angles where to my gaming experience with PES. It represents what one sees when watching a match on TV. I really hope they add this in the final build (on NG consoles) as I can't imagine it being that difficult to add.
the_man

Postby Steve » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:33 am

KONAMI and TEAM SEABASS....

You MUST view this video of the PES2010 demo, with the camera tilt patch !

Look at how GOOD the game looks in this angle !

PLEASE, restore this simple option back to PES !

If a modder can do this by himself wit ha simple and tiny patch that is mere KB in size, then SURELY you can do it also ! Seriously needs to bring back some more dynamic camera angles !
Steve
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PSN: dimebolt_1976

Postby Terald Larwood » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:42 pm

If this option was available for PS3 it would be enough to make me go out and buy the machine and game tomorrow and is the one thing that has stopped me since PES6.

Never understood the reasoning behind leaving that option out. If people don't want to use it they can leave it as default. Much more satisfying scoring a goal when you can see more of the thing.

Any patches sorted to make this a reality for PS3?
Terald Larwood

Postby sarpbey » Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 am

Terald Larwood wrote:If this option was available for PS3 it would be enough to make me go out and buy the machine and game tomorrow and is the one thing that has stopped me since PES6.

Never understood the reasoning behind leaving that option out. If people don't want to use it they can leave it as default. Much more satisfying scoring a goal when you can see more of the thing.

Any patches sorted to make this a reality for PS3?

+1000 agreed brother...

Konami is telling the importance of realism in every chance, but they don't really relaize that camera is the utmost important thing to give a REAL-MATCH feeling.. We have to get CAMERA-TILTING back in PES2011 for gods sake.. Not difficult to implement imo .. Please re-implement it Konami..
[size=50]As a veteran PES player (1997-2010); I've tried Fifa Full Manual via Fifa 11 this year.. And this is the best Football sim I've ever played... Lets see what EA & Konami has in their hands to show for 2012[/size]
sarpbey
Mascot
Mascot

PSN: sarpbey

Return to PES2010 Feedback archive