Naughty Dog has revealed all the new features that will coming to the 1.11 patch for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
The latest patch, which is released towards the end off the month, includes ‘The Lab’ which first made an appearance in Uncharted 2. The Lab is a playlist which features a unique series of multiplayer game types and will first feature with a T-bolt and Pistole only map with more game types added throughout the year. The full list of everything thats included in the 1.11 patch is listed below.
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch)
- - Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch
- - Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.
- - The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings.”
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7)
- Medal Kickbacks toggle
- Boosters toggle
- Grenade Throw Back toggle
- - If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
- - Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes
- - The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added
- - In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
- - The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
Naughty Dog has also confirmed that all cinema files created before the new 1.11 patch is released will no longer work once you have update to the new patch -
- Very important note: Similar to patch 1.09, all cinema files created pre-patch 1.11 will no longer work once patch 1.11 is released. Therefore if you want to preserve your cinema files please be sure to upload them to YouTube BEFORE downloading and installing patch 1.09. Do it now!