Square Enix have revealed the upcoming October DLC for their open world undercover cop title, Sleeping Dogs.
The DLC in October will feature an extensive collection of game-extending mission packs and powerful player upgrades. There are packs hitting throughout the month and players will be able to download them at a variety of different price points from the free Community Gift Pack to the first story-driven game extension which will be revealed soon at New York Comic Con.
The DLC throughout next month has been designed to offer players more of the incredible open world gameplay which has been so well received in the month since release. This includes the following:
- Adrenaline-fuelled street racing across the island of Hong Kong in the Street Racer Pack
- Twenty new cop missions unfold around the city in the SWAT Pack
- The Tactical Soldier Pack takes gunplay to the streets with the game’s most powerful weapon and armor
- The extensive Sleeping Dogs community have a surprise Community Gift Pack in-store
- The first story-driven game extension to be revealed on October 14th.
A trailer for the upcoming DLC has also been released. Enjoy the trailer below and let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.