The official Twitter account of the newly announced survival horror title, Resident Evil 6 has revealed various facts about the next instalment in the series.
Many details have been revealed about the game, including an imminent demo announcement and how the ‘Tall Oaks’ section of the game alone will feature 70,000 zombies. Check out the other details about the game that have been answered on the official Resident Evil Twitter account below.
- The game has been in development for 2 years.
- More information on a demo will be available in the coming months.
- “Tall Oaks” is the site of a new outbreak in Resident Evil 6, and is populated with 70,000 zombies. [note: Tall Oaks is where Leon’s story takes place. Chris is in China.]
- The zombies are “a bit different to what you may be used to”and are unlike any in past Resident Evil games.
- “There will certainly be a survival horror element to the game, mixed in with classic Resident Evil moments.”
- This one is more obvious, but the control system has been “overhauled” and will feature “a number of new elements”.
- According to Xbox.com, Resident Evil 6 supports 2 players offline co-op, up to 6 players for online co-op, and up to 8 players for another online multiplayer mode.
We Recently posted an analysis of the Resident Evil 6 trailer and, if you have not yet seen it, you can check it out below.
Resident Evil 6 is set to be released on the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in North America and Europe on November 20th.