4J Studios have released the new 1.7.3 patch for the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.
The patch comes with fixes for crashes, visual issues and Marketplace not launching properly. The full patch notes can be seen below. Once you have installed the patch, let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.
Change log for 1.7.3 Bug Fix Title Update (TU4)
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the “My Score” leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.