Microsoft have unveiled two new additions to entertainment on Xbox LIVE which will be coming soon.
In a first for Xbox LIVE, Microsoft will be bringing the UK film premiere of the new British comedy Pulp which will be coming in March. Pricing details for Pulp has not yet been revealed. A official description of Pulp can be seen below.
“Infinite Finity. Thunder Racers. Rat Warriors. Junk Comics’s library of titles has been referred to as the ‘worst material printed since Mein Kampf’. Tony Leary, the nice-guy owner of Junk Comics, is gearing up for one last roll of the dice. His new superhero title, The Sodomizer, launches at the British International Comic Show, and nothing will stop Tony from making it a success. Nothing except a gang of Geordie criminals who are using another comic company to launder their dirty money. Tony is drafted by the police to identify the culprits and bring them to justice. Aided by his trusty geek sidekicks, Rick and Keith, Tony must defy the odds if he is to become a real life hero.”
Microsoft have also announced World Series of Poker: Full House Pro which will be available this Spring on Xbox 360 and Windows 8. This title takes the Xbox LIVE Arcade hit “Full House Poker,” to a whole new level. Poker players can build their bankrolls as they compete against opponents from around the world while personalising their experience with flashy avatar accessories, amazing chip tricks, and real-world casinos. The main features of the game include:
Free-to-Play—Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night. Don’t worry about losing your chips either, because each day you will receive a free stack of chips to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish.
- With a constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what’s new.
- Pick up and play across Xbox 360 and Windows 8 platforms. This means you can resume your game anytime, anywhere.
- Variety of Game Modes – From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
- World Series of Poker (WSOP) on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the WSOP.
- Delve into the single-player game and learn the ropes before jumping online to test your mettle with specialty games including eight head-to-head Pro Takedowns, and an All-in Pro Takedown Tournament.
Let us know what you think of these new additions via the comment section below.