The achievement list for the highly anticipated upcoming Mass Effect 3 has made its way online.
Before we give you the list, We warn you that it contains spoilers on the game’s campaign so if you don’t want any spoilers, look away now. The list also shows that you can get the full 10000 points without playing the Galaxy at War multiplayer mode. Kinect usage is also not needed to get the full amount of points.
The Achievement List can be seen below.
* Driven (5) – Return to active duty.
* Bringer of War (10) – Chase down an assassin.
* Mobilizer (15) – Bring a veteran officer aboard.
* World Shaker (15) – Destroy an Atlas dropped from orbit.
* Pathfinder (15) – Explore a lost city.
* Tunnel Rat (15) – Survive the swarm.
* Party Crasher (15) – Sabotage a dreadnought.
* Hard Target (15) – Call down an orbital strike.
* Saboteur (15) – Disable a group of fighter squadrons.
* Arbiter (25) – Win a political stand-off.
* Last Witness (25) – Extract ancient technology.
* Executioner (25) – Defeat an old adversary.
* Well Connected (15) – Send a warning across the galaxy.
* Fact Finder (15) – Discover an enemy’s monstrous origin.
* Liberator (15) – Stop a Cerberus kidnapping.
* Problem Solver (15) – Evacuate a scientific facility.
* Patriot (25) – Make the final assault.
* Legend (50) – Mission accomplished.
* Shopaholic (10) – Visit a store in the single-player campaign.
* Master and Commander (50) – Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.
* Lost and Found (25) – Dispatch 10 probes to retrieve people or resources in Reaper territory.
* Long Service Medal (50) – Complete Mass Effect 3 twice, or once with a Mass Effect 2 import.
* Insanity (75) – Finish the game on Insanity without changing difficulty after leaving Earth.
* A Personal Touch (10) – Modify a weapon.
* Paramour (25) – Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship.
* Combined Arms (25) – Perform any combination of 50 biotic combos or tech bursts.
* Focused (25) – Evolve any of your powers to rank 6.
* Recruit (10) – Kill 250 enemies.
* Soldier (15) – Kill 1,000 enemies.
* Veteran (25) – Kill 5,000 enemies.
* Bruiser (10) – Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
* Untouchable (10) – Escape a Reaper in the galaxy map.
* Defender (25) – Attain the highest level of readiness in each theatre of war.
* Overload Specialist (15) – Overload the shields of 100 enemies.
* Sky High (15) – Lift 100 enemies off the ground with powers.
* Pyromaniac (15) – Set 100 enemies on fire with powers.
* Eye of the Hurricane (10) – Kill a brute while it’s charging you.
* Mail Slot (10) – Kill 10 guardians with headshots from the front while their shields are raised.
* Hijacker (10) – Hijack an Atlas mech.
* Giant Killer (10) – Defeat a harvester.
* Enlisted (5) – Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.
* Tour of Duty (20) – Finish all multiplayer maps or all N7 missions in single-player.
* Always Prepared (10) – Obtain two non-customizable suits of armour.
* Tourist 5 Complete one multiplayer match or two N7 missions.
* Explorer (15) – Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions.
* Gunsmith (25) – Upgrade any weapon to level 10.
* Almost There (15) – Reach level 15 in multiplayer or level 50 in single-player.
* Peak Condition (25) – Reach level 20 in multiplayer or level 60 in single-player.
* Battle Scarred (25) – Promote a multiplayer character to the Galaxy at War or import an ME3 character.
* Unwavering (50) – Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold or all single-player missions on Insanity
Let us know your thoughts on these achievements via the comment section below.
Mass Effect 3 is set to be released for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in North America on March 6th 2012 and in Europe on March 9th 2012