How many patches can one game have in just over a month? If you ask Codemasters then perhaps they will say 9!
Seldom does a week go by without a Steam pop-up to inform us that F1 2012 has finished downloading the latest update. A quick look at the Codemasters forums reveals that yet another patch has been released for the PC.
Patch number 9 brings improved frame rate, a fix to wheel weight, and everything below:
- Made some improvements to the online game so car positions should be more accurate and less twitchy at high speeds.
- Made some PC Framerate improvements for those people who had an FPS drop after patches.
- Fixed the wheel weight property so that it will now work correctly
- Fixed the final results screen for the client in a Co-op session so they see their stats not the hosts.
- Fixed two infrequent crashes.
As always you can checkout the full forum post here.