Capoom have released a new video showcasing the upcoming free online service, ResidentEvil.Net.
The video showcases all of this service’s features that will feature in the online service which will be available on October 2nd to tie in with the release of Resident Evil 6. The main features include:
- Comprehensive stat tracking including Enemies Killed, Weapons Used, Medals earned and more.
- Compare your game with those of friends and other Resident Evil 6 players around the world
- Link your status with Twitter & Facebook
- Share your latest achievements with friends
- Receive alerts when your high score has been beaten
- Free Smartphone App to launch alongside the service
- Will support iOS, Android and Windows devices
- Earn RE.Net points just by connecting to the service or entering events
- Exchange points for cool items including additional Mercenaries costumes or figures to place in your very own Resident Evil diorama
- Compete in regular organised events such as:
- Join fellow gamers to defeat a set number of enemies
- Aim for a high score in Mercenaries Mode
- Champion Belt events
- Compete in these special events to win the ultimate accolade, the Champion’s Belt
- Can only be held by one player at any time
- Players will need to defend their title or watch it fall to another player
Enjoy the video and let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.